Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think of an anime that was like this?

Hello, so I had this idea about an anime, don't take too seriously its just something that came to my mind out of nowhere and I just wanted to post it somewhere.

It would be an isekai, where te MC would be transported to a different world but not by dying, instead by accident like in tate no yuusha. Then he would wander around, exploring, learning about the wourld or whatever (I'm not sure about how this part would be) and a serie of events leads him to die, but that was no the end as he reincarnates as a demon, in the underworld/demonic realm/dark realm and thats where the real story begins.

He awakes there, passes some time realising what happened, getting used to his body and stuff... (insert more content that I've not thinked about) Living for some time in there he realises that conditions of life of the population in general are poor, the goverment/ruler there doesn't take any care about his people, instead he centers in going to wars, conquering and getting stuff for its own benefits, so our MC decides he wants to change that, then he embarks in a journey to become stronger, form a rebellion in secret, gain followers and finally go against the ruler of the realm, the demon king, to defeat him, take his place and then reform the realm and thats it basically, I know that it could be generic (maybe) and it is just a bare idea but i think the concept is cool.

Further more when he accomplishes it, becomes the demon king and gets the realm to a better state for its people, he could explore new posibilities that that had not been explored before like going to another worlds(where humans and other races live for example) through portals and try to make contact with them, if things go well then make relationships, if not then fight, or defend in the case they get attacked while they are just starting to explore the earth, and something like that

(I'm bad redacting I know, my bad about that if you readed the whole thing)

Sounds like a LN alright.

Seems like you have no use for the double dying apart from being able to say they got isekai'd twice.
The second part reminds me of slime isekai.

1 minute ago, Loote said:

Seems like you have no use for the double dying apart from being able to say they got isekai'd twice.

What do you mean by having an "use" to it? and what's LN

2 minutes ago, Loote said:

Well the MC could go directly to the demonic realm, not needing to pass through the other one, as I said it is just bare ideas, anything can be changed/improved

8 minutes ago, Loote said:

Could be that he still dies but in the real world instead and then gets isekaid to the demon world/realm

28 minutes ago, Loote said:

Or you can go too still with the double isekai, and make the MC like live like, couple years in this fantasy earth, make a life have friends and stuff, then he at some point dies and gets isekaid to the demon realm but, in the demon realm time passes diferently so, he sets himself as an objective get back to the "fantasy earth" where his friends are if possible when he is finished with his journey in the demon realm, to discover that not much time have passed since he left and his friends and everything could be still alive, so goes on to settle down in "fantasy earth" to keep going his plans to make relationships if possible with the inhabitants of earth and in the mean time search his acquaintance and friends, for exaample

And the meaning for some things, of course they are missing, what I have or what I tried to share is the "concept" that I thinked about, nothing more I'm not a writer or anything. If you find the concept interesting, or you maybe think of some idea of a change that you would do to make it better or fill some holes of "how and why things would happen" and add more to the plot you and everyone else who reads this are free to do it if you want

14 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

what's LN

LN = light novel. A lot anime is adapted from a manga which is adapted from a light novel.

What do you mean by having an "use" to it?

Because there is no point to the first reincarnation. he is an adventure and does things, then dies and becomes a demon. What purpose does his life as an adventurer have for the story? Might as well just be reincarnated as a demon right away.

The isekai genre is already full of the summoned person turning to the "bad side"

• Yuusha, Yamemasu
  • The Dark Queen And I Strike Back
  • Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru (is pretty close so what you have described as is)

• Nidome no Yuusha wa Fukushuu no Michi wo Warai Ayumu

• Kyou kara Maou

Unfortunately the premise just isn't different enough for it to be anything but "just another isekai"

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

Don't dilute <good thing> by always trying to focus on, and drag conversation back to, <bad thing>.

🌲🌲🌲

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

LN = light novel. A lot anime is adapted from a manga which is adapted from a light novel.

Because there is no point to the first reincarnation. he is an adventure and does things, then dies and becomes a demon. What purpose does his life as an adventurer have for the story? Might as well just be reincarnated as a demon right away.

The isekai genre is already full of the summoned person turning to the "bad side"

• Yuusha, Yamemasu
  • Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru (is pretty close so what you have described as is)

• Kyou kara Maou

Unfortunately the premise just isn't different enough for it to be anything but "just another isekai"

But my guy would not turn evil, as I said he would want to help the demon race and if he goes to the other would it would not be to conquer it by the force, just to make contact in order to make possible relationships with other nations with his

8 minutes ago, Arika S said:

• Yuusha, Yamemasu

• Kyou kara Maou

And if other races see them as a threat just because they are demons and attack them then he(the MC) would need to resolve that situation and that could lead to more plot and stuff

1 hour ago, Arika S said:

• Yuusha, Yamemasu

• Kyou kara Maou

I like more now that you made me think about it the idea of the MC dying in the "real world" then reincarnating in the demon realm or world, then by living ther as a peasant or a poor citizen realizes and dislikes more and more how things are for the people there and embarks in its journey to change everything for the good of the people and become the ruler there himself. Also I'd like a really cool looking MC, unique... In all the isekais there's just this common looking that barely have a personality and do anything by themsleves, thats bullshit, if I were to make an anime the MC would not be the typical "Ah, yes, what do my allies say? oh ok, lets do that hehe" he would do things because he wants and take on them by himself, train by himself if needed, help other people, lead/command his followers, have just a lot of screen time and do a lot of things because he is smart and know what he is doing, not let all the other characters do most of the things for him