Betta Living K*tchen Remodel Review

TheNinjaNextDor

Hello SlickTechTips community, I just could not wait until the work is done tomorrow to post this so here is my review of one of the kitchen remodeling services as advertised by one of the bot... I mean people.

I had a budget of only $420,133,742,000 to do this remodel of my kitchen so it did not turn out as well as it could have with a higher budget. I will start off with a picture of my house before the kitchen remodel: CfKtHrG.jpg

I will do this review in a way that showcases certain parts of this kitchen separately, on to the review!

Counter tops: I just could not decide on what to do here because of the lack of affordable options so I went with a platinum coating on solid 24K white gold, this was a very rash decision and I do realize that I could have easily gone with a wood or titanium variant, it turned out well though.

Range: For the range I went with a custom 405 burner top that comes equipped with 70 ovens that are heated by sixteen 290Xs, though I plan to upgrade these to eighty 295 X2s because I don't feel like this gave me enough epeenis. I will leave this aspect of the kitchen with the fact that it gets up to a good temperature for roasting and boiling water in a matter of seconds. The way this is achieved was a button installed on the backsplash that turned on a custom mining script, this way I make money too.

Decor: For the decor I decided to go with granite cat figurines carved by Leonardo Da Vinci, this used up about $420 million, but was a worthy decoration to go in my kitchen. I also have a 500in 30K TV because once you have a TV in your kitchen you know you have made it.

Refrigeration: All this really is, is a box to house my 50 EVGA Classified Kingpin editions running at 30GHz under LN2 cooling. This gives me a large epeen as well as keeping my milk from spoiling. This give off a lot less heat than the 290Xs in the oven, even on LN2, shots fired.

Storage: For storage I went with building a parking garage that is closed off and temperature controlled with shelving and drawers. To get food out I just ask my parking garage to give it to me with the large arms I had installed. Me gusta.

If you made it this far, congratulations. This is what my kitchen looks like now, though I couldn't find a good enough image on goo... I mean my camera to share. Also, yes the rest of the place is still in shambles.

293yEGt.jpg

I will add this was 420 words in the doc and please report because this is advertising and spam.

Edited by looney
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH ALL OF THE SPAM DETECTION POPUPS ARE BELONG TO US!!

@looney GO GO GO BAN HIS ASS GO GO GO

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

420 BLAZE IT FGT

also you should have saved up a bit more instead of buying low end kitchen junk. As Linus once a few videos ago under around a certain amount appliances aren't worth buying

also, again, by the looks of your previous kitchen you should 420blazeit outside instead to prevent destruction of your sh -- impover, uh, decent kitchen. 

Error: 410

Since no action has been taken against me I will repost this until it's driven into the ground and I'm banned.

I'll be back tomorrow for a reall troll thread. This was just practice. Expect some sort of surgery review with gross pictures.