Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well because of covid-19 business not going well and i learn about cryto mining from linus video on nicehash i been mininng for some days now and i cant cash out my money on nicehash because im from mauritius and its doesnt support it... and coinbase won't let me add payment even though i already confirm my id its says "You can't add a payment method while your account is restricted.".. please help me to get the cash btc to paypal, i tried everything im a noob in crypto every penny count for me... sorry for the bad english.

https://www.coinbase.com/places

Mauritius is not supported by coinbase (for buying and selling), so your account will always be restricted.

You need to find an exchange that supports where you live, preferably before trying to create and an account and trying to complete the kyc process.

but its says here that mauritius is supported

Screenshot (11).png

2 hours ago, Avish said:

<snip>

As it states, Coinbase only supports crypto-to-crypto conversions for Mauritius. 

If you want to buy or sell with fiat currency you will need to find an exchange which supports such in Mauritius.

4 hours ago, Avish said:

It needs to support selling and buying, not just converting.

a question please does paxful.com allow me to do that?

Nicehash is just a middle man in the grand scheme of things.  You rent your hardware for payment in btc and you transfer your btc out of nicehash into another exchange or wallet.  I would suggest finding an exchange that supports selling btc for fiat currency.  That or find another crypto that can be sold in your nation for fiat currency and exchange it for that.

There are SO many fee's in moving crypto that I doubt it is profitable for you given a difficult selling market.  I would move exchange and sell what you have and calculate the payoff before continuing to mine