How much power for a virtual assistant?

Go to solution Solved by akio123008,
35 minutes ago, JohanKjeldahl7 said:

Would a Raspberry Pi of the newest version suffice?

I think so.

I am currently learning to code in C++ and I want to code my own virtual assistant for my room

That seems like one very difficult thing to do? 

Hello there!

I guess this belongs into hobby electronics?

I am currently learning to code in C++ and I want to code my own virtual assistant for my room. It will do stuff like turn on and off lights, play music for me on command and so on.

How much computing power does something like this need? Would a Raspberry Pi of the newest version suffice? Or do I need something with more juice? I guess the needed power could be compared to an Amazon Alexa or similar, just a little lower since it wont have just as much commands and data to process.

Thanks in advance!

But now, fellow gamers, that was it for me. Please keep in mind, that this is just my personal opionion and I am no expert. Your system shall be cooled forever, see you next time.

Would a Raspberry Pi of the newest version suffice?

I think so.

I am currently learning to code in C++ and I want to code my own virtual assistant for my room

Just now, akio123008 said:

Yes indeed.

I know it will be very difficult but it will be a project that I will continues to make better over years and years. I think if I just take enough time to do it it will work out.

But now, fellow gamers, that was it for me. Please keep in mind, that this is just my personal opionion and I am no expert. Your system shall be cooled forever, see you next time.