Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone i am new to gaming laptop and i saw three options at bestbuy:

1. MSI GF65 Thin, with GTX1660 Ti, Intel i7 processor, 8 GB of DRAM and 512 GB of SSD.

2. HP Pavilion i5, with GTX1650, Intel i5 processor, 8 GB of DRAM and 256 GB of SSD.

3. Lenovo Legion 5 R5, with GTX1650 Ti, Ryzen 5 processor, 8 GB of DRAM and 1 TB HD + 256 GB SSD.

I looked for LTT reviews on youtube and i only found about the Lenovo, which sounded nice, but to be honest i do not know enough about graphics cards to make a good decision here. Can you recommend me which one of these would be sufficient for light gaming and streaming games?

Thanks!!!

7 minutes ago, Saiddrums20 said:

Hi everyone i am new to gaming laptop and i saw three options at bestbuy:

1. MSI GF65 Thin, with GTX1660 Ti, Intel i7 processor, 8 GB of DRAM and 512 GB of SSD.

2. HP Pavilion i5, with GTX1650, Intel i5 processor, 8 GB of DRAM and 256 GB of SSD.

3. Lenovo Legion 5 R5, with GTX1650 Ti, Ryzen 5 processor, 8 GB of DRAM and 1 TB HD + 256 GB SSD.

I looked for LTT reviews on youtube and i only found about the Lenovo, which sounded nice, but to be honest i do not know enough about graphics cards to make a good decision here. Can you recommend me which one of these would be sufficient for light gaming and streaming games?

Thanks!!!

In order of performance 1660 ti > 1650 ti > 1650.

I don't know much about the other ones, but the Legion 5 is a genuinely good laptop, just don't go for the configuration with a 120Hz screen, it's not a good display. The display with 144Hz is amazing in terms of color accuracy and brightness.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂