Samsung Galaxy A51 Black Screen.

Isaac Foster

Hi, I kind of put my phone on the wrong spot on the toilet. So it fell down to a water bucket. So this happens already to me like 5 times and my phone is still fine. But not this time, so the phone fell down to a water bucket, then it still turns on, so I play a Water Eject Video on Youtube so the water comes out from the speaker, then I go downstairs do my things, and then when I watch Linus's livestream (Don't spend too much on computers!) It froze. And then I was like fine, it will came back because this happens randomly and at the end it will just said android.ui stopped working or something. It don't, so after that the screen started to like glitch out, and then I plugged it in so when it came back its not on low battery, after 1 hour of waiting, the screen is just Black. I can hear the charging sound effect but nothing on the phone, this is not like when I boot it up it says Samsung Galaxy A51 Secured By Knox or something and then when it booted up its just black. No, its just all black! This is my current phone and its really important for me I really need this phone for online school so please help.

I tried force restart, cleaning the water inside the phone, put it on the rice because rice absorbs water. It still nothing.

If you are lucky, you only killed your screen.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I can replace it myself, but maybe if I go to Samsung Service Center I can save some money? What do you recommend?