A Free way to Copy a CD to a Virtual Drive?

Hi
I bought legally old Games who I always wanted as a Kid but the require a CD for startup attleast. In my Tablet I put a 512GB Micro SD in.

Is there some free Software who allow me to "convert" a CD into a Iso Image and later on my Tablet use the Iso as Virtual drive so the Game will start up?
Thanks

From AT. :x

4 minutes ago, Required said:

Hi
I bought legally old Games who I always wanted as a Kid but the require a CD for startup attleast. In my Tablet I put a 512GB Micro SD in.

Is there some free Software who allow me to "convert" a CD into a Iso Image and later on my Tablet use the Iso as Virtual drive so the Game will start up?
Thanks

I haven't done this in many years, but back then Daemon Tools was king. it still exist

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

PowerIso also works well. I used to use this back in 05. https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/poweriso.html

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

1 minute ago, Tegneren said:

I haven't done this in many years, but back then Daemon Tools was king. it still exist

I always either used daemon tools or imgburn was always a thing of will one work with this or not :P.

Another vote for imgBurn, it can create disc images.

If some games have Securom or other protections, they may still check for an actual disc in a unit, or otherwise refuse to accept virtual drives.

You can also check sites like gamecopyworld dot com  and download executables with cd check removed / disabled. You'll have to match the version of your game with the executable you download (right click on game executable , select properties, details , version etc etc - if no version is listed there, then check readme files)

You'll also want to run whatever you download through virustotal.com or some other antivirus programs.

Free version of UltraISO has been my choice when needed. Though, some games have issues with it and virtual drives. Don't know if its the game or the software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv