Router Repeater mode for TP-LINK Modem router .>..

PeRUN LoST

I have a router of TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router .

i was using this router as a modem in my house but i recently upgrade my broadband connection and now this DSL router is useless for while and i did some search on internet i was came to know that to make Repeater i need two DSL router .  I want to know is there any way to configure  DSL with latest Modem wirelessly which have only function of adding mac address to connect wirelessly but in different manner like this photo... provide me any solution....

If You guyz need more information about router i will also provide  ....

2021-05-05.thumb.png.d8d79474051aa722dce0ebe0d43ddfa5.png

20 hours ago, PeRUN LoST said:

I want to know is there any way to configure  DSL with latest Modem wirelessly which have only function of adding mac address to connect wirelessly

So you want to set up a wireless distribution system (WDS)?

It should work like a wireless repeater, although it will be slow. Does the manual say anything about WDS setup?

On 5/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, Falcon1986 said:

So you want to set up a wireless distribution system (WDS)?

It should work like a wireless repeater, although it will be slow. Does the manual say anything about WDS setup?

Yes there is a WDS setting  and i am able to connect dls to dsl router using mac address but my new fiber connection doesnot have WDS setting. my DSL modem router doesn't support scan and connect feature in WDS so i am searching for any idea to connect Fiber modem to my DSL Old modem router.

7 hours ago, PeRUN LoST said:

Yes there is a WDS setting  and i am able to connect dls to dsl router using mac address but my new fiber connection doesnot have WDS setting. my DSL modem router doesn't support scan and connect feature in WDS so i am searching for any idea to connect Fiber modem to my DSL Old modem router.

Then you can't use WDS.

What's wrong with wiring the 2 two devices together with ethernet and running the secondary device in AP mode?