Unintended side effect how do I get rid of it

I'm not sure how to properly explain my situation so I'm gonna do the best I can so please bare with me.

So my current setup is I have 2 pcs and a mic connected to a mixer ( Yamaha Mg10XU ) which feeds out to a pair of speakers and my headphones, I'm currently using a pair of wireless artic 7s but its plug into the mixer via the wire, my microphone comes out the mixer via the fx send which goes into a splitter that runs into both pcs through the line in, this is so I have a mic that I can have my stream hear, discord, and it can be used for in game chat on the gaming pc. With everything setup like this it works perfectly I can hear both pc and there is no side tone so I don't hear myself when I talk just the audio from both the computers and its crystal clear. 

With that being said I recently purchased a new pair of Astro A50s with the base station for PlayStation (Not sure if the console matters) but I just wanted to get a new pair since my other headsets were starting to feel old.

My first issue was I needed to figure out how I was going to connect the headset into the mixer while keeping the wireless capabilities of the headsets I didn't want to be connected to a wire anymore. The Astro a50 base station needs to be connected to my pc for power and to get audio. Since I didn't want the audio to come from just the one pc it was connected to I used the Mixers output and plugged it into the Aux port on the Astro Base station. Well that worked I was able to hear everything form the mixer, the issue came when I noticed there was ALOT of static and for some reason I was getting like a side tone effect. I did some research and figured I needed to buy a ground loop isolator to get rid of the static. Once it Came in I plugged it in and it worked no more static, but that side tone effect was still there I was able to hear everything from my microphone like the Gain was turned up a lot ( The gain on the mixer is off)  

Now the current issue at hand is how do I get rid of that effect I tried messing around with how the cabling is routed but nothing seems to work any work around I think I find seems to make the problem worse or end up making some crazy echo. I am definitely keeping these headsets cause in the end if I cant fix the issue ill deal with the problem but I would LOVE if I could not hear myself .

if I didn't explain anything properly just let me know and ill try better to explain it I know this is a jumbled mess,  just if you know anything I can do please help me out and I can show pictures if necessary