PCIEx16_2 not found

Fonqas

Hello i just bought a new asus z270-k motherboard and i3-6100, the problem is that PCIEx16_2 isnt available in bios

186255512_159732312797627_4316542430967059546_n.jpg

Looking at the manual under 2.6.3 System Agent (SA) Configuration there is only PCIEx16_1 Link Speed is listed so theres probably no option for PCIEx16_2?

That doesn't mean it isn't "available" though. I'd assume whatever device is using it, would automatically use whatever is possible from it (x4/x2/x1).

11 minutes ago, Murasaki said:

Looking at the manual under 2.6.3 System Agent (SA) Configuration there is only PCIEx16_1 Link Speed is listed so theres probably no option for PCIEx16_2?

That doesn't mean it isn't "available" though. I'd assume whatever device is using it, would automatically use whatever is possible from it (x4/x2/x1).

but in current state i have gpu connected to the pciex16_2 and it doesnt even scan it

8 minutes ago, Fonqas said:

and it doesnt even scan it

What do you mean?

If the GPU not seen in Windows at all?

Also, you say "new" but that's CPU and mobo are fairly old. New new, or new to you? In other words, are you certain it's not defective?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

10 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

What do you mean?

If the GPU not seen in Windows at all?

Also, you say "new" but that's CPU and mobo are fairly old. New new, or new to you? In other words, are you certain it's not defective?

firstly sorry for my bad english
secondly sorry,it is new for me 
actually im building mining rig and i have 5x 1070 plugged in and the system detects only 3 of them 

1 hour ago, Fonqas said:

firstly sorry for my bad english
secondly sorry,it is new for me 
actually im building mining rig and i have 5x 1070 plugged in and the system detects only 3 of them 

No worries, the lack of seeing the other ones may be due to the limited PCIe lanes in the CPU. I am not certain, because I don't mine, but that may be something to look into.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.