Ryzen 7 5800x Mobo Asus Tuf X570 should i update bios

I need help NOWWW!! lol, anyways my Ryzen 7 5800X is coming in tomorrow and im scared to update my bios to the latest beta bios version which is 3801 for my Asus X570 motherboard and i need some calming down to do this so some sweet words will make my day but on the other hand just wanted to know if i can update my bios with my current CPU which is a Ryzen 7 3800X or do i need to install the 5800X and then update

9 minutes ago, -WHIZ- said:

I need help NOWWW!! lol, anyways my Ryzen 7 5800X is coming in tomorrow and im scared to update my bios to the latest beta bios version which is 3801 for my Asus X570 motherboard and i need some calming down to do this so some sweet words will make my days but on the other hand just wanted to know if i should its a dumb question i know but just need someone to talk me into doing it

You could always update your bios to the latest non Beta version, but if your bios is newer than 2607 then it doesn't even need an update to start out.

Yeah my bios is under 2607 and i dont know what to update to cause it tells me to update to 3801