Skype for business issue.. time for a challenge

Ok I have my IT Department stumped so now it is time to go to the real pros, the LTT forums. 

I have to use Skype for business for work but as time went by the images that people had diminished and degraded, they are now just a pixilated mess, where there should be a high rez picture. I have looked into the original image and it is fine, Sharp and everything. The IT department looked into everything, network, System issue and a number of other things but still it is a pixilated mess. 

To give you an idea of how this is  take any 480P image and now put it as a desktop on any 1080p or 1440 p monitor and you will see what i am talking about. 

If anyone has a fix for this .. that would be great .. 

Thanks 

It is their way of storage. The older something gets the more they compress the image.

This will be a self solving problem soon enough when Microsoft drops Skype for business all together. 

Main Computer: CPU - Ryzen 5 5900x Cooler - NZXT Kraken x53  RAM - 32GB Corsairsrair Vengeance Pro GPU - Zotac RTX 3070 Case - Lian Li LanCool II RGB (White) Storage - 1TB Inland Premium M.2 SSD and 2x WD 2TB Black.

Backup Computer: CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x Cooler - CoolerMaster ML240 V2 RAM - 32GB G.Skill RipJaws GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1070 FE Case - Cougar QBX Storage - 500GB WD Black M.2 SSD 

I thought that Slype for business was fully replaced by teams now.

2 hours ago, alv4 said:

I thought that Slype for business was fully replaced by teams now.

Soon

-= Topic moved to Programs, Apps and Websites =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER