Refurbished phone right around $450?

My LG G7 ThinQ is getting a little bit full of sadness lately. The 3000mAh battery that wasn't that great 3 years ago when it was new is *super* not great now (I'm lucky to get 5-6 hours of screen time), it's getting pretty sluggish, and it no longer is receiving security updates because Verizon is stupid and didn't ever push out Android 10 to the G7; I'm stuck on Android Pie. Can't root it, I just don't want to try and replace the battery myself or get someone else to do it, because it's old and I'm due for an upgrade.

I got my $400 worth out of it, lasted 3 years... Just need something more modern.

Headphone jack is preferred, but I know that's a high ask for pretty much any phone these days.

My highest priorities are battery life and performance. I don't especially care about the camera because I hardly use it, and the display doesn't need to be magical either.

I've been really eyeing the LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW, since it's supported up to Android 11 and is still getting security updates. Can be found refurbished for around $410. Though the other main option was the Samsung Galaxy S20.

Which phone do you think will be a better fit? Or is there a different option from another company that'd be better than both? I'm on the fence and a little confused, it has been a long time since I've been phone shopping. Must support Verizon.