Sending products for review

Hi all, I'm with OnLogic, a computer manufacturer based in Vermont. I'm trying to track down info on sending products to the LTT team for consideration to review. I've filled out the contact form, and have browsed the old threads on this topic here, but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of details. It may be that there's no interest in looking at our products, and that's fine, but I'd like to make sure our outreach is at least actually getting to someone. < removed by moderation >

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Edited by LogicalDrm

This is LMG's contact us page:
https://linusmediagroup.com/contact-us

1 hour ago, LWM723 said:

This is LMG's contact us page:
https://linusmediagroup.com/contact-us

It can take a few days or weeks for them to respond, if they ever respond. 
You might actually have better luck reaching out to them on Twitter, or we could try to summon one LMG staff onto this thread for them to get back to you. But considering how often they get tagged, they are also likely ignoring them at this point.

@nicklmg @CPotter @LinusTech @GabenJr @jakkuh_t @AlexTheGreatish

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

15 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

It can take a few days or weeks for them to respond, if they ever respond. 
You might actually have better luck reaching out to them on Twitter, or we could try to summon one LMG staff onto this thread for them to get back to you. But considering how often they get tagged, they are also likely ignoring them at this point.

@nicklmg @CPotter @LinusTech @GabenJr @jakkuh_t @AlexTheGreatish

Thanks very much for the suggestion and the tagging. We've tried the Twitter route before, but will again.

I'd also be interested in hearing from folks here if a hands-on review of that system would be interesting to you, as I'm sure the LMG staff would as well.

1 hour ago, DarekLogic said:

I'd also be interested in hearing from folks here if a hands-on review of that system would be interesting to you, as I'm sure the LMG staff would as well.

The link has been edited out as its advertising of your company which is not allowed on forums. If you have left contact to LMG, then I suggest you wait for them to get back. If they are interested. We at the forums cannot help you with any professional/business contacts you might have with LMG. This includes promotion of your products in any way or form.

• No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material.
    • eBay/trading sites, personal websites, or businesses except where appropriate. (e.g. "Who can do data recovery in Vancouver?", "Anyone know where I can get this part?").
    • No affiliate links unless created by Linus Media Group. Note that the LMG affiliate code will be automatically added to Amazon links.
    • Twitch/YouTube links are only allowed in your own status updates; posting them on other users' profiles or updates is not allowed.

https://linustechtips.com/topic/965477-community-standards/

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv