Got New Samsung 980 Evo and Had to send it back

-WHIZ-

I recently got the Samsung 980 Evo NVME V-Nand intsalled it, and reinstalled Windows on it but when i restarted it took me to choose an operating system, Volume 2 or Volume 3 so i went into bios and the M.2 didnt show as boot only my Old SSD which was still connected and use to have windows but i formated it. I got a Asus Tuf X570 plus and im coming to conclusion this M.2 wasnt compatible with my board but if anyone knows how to please show step by step all i wanted to do is boot from my new M.2 and use my old SSD as a storage

11 minutes ago, -WHIZ- said:

and reinstalled Windows on it but when i restarted it took me to choose an operating system

what way did you install windows?

11 minutes ago, -WHIZ- said:

my Old SSD which was still connected and use to have windows but i formated it

how did you format your old SSD?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1: from my USB drive that has windows 

and 

2: i went into file explorer and formated my old SSD which still had windows on it