Low FPS, Low Quality Graphics on Ryzen 7 3700/6700 XT Build

BrooksC13

Good morning, all:

I am new to PC building - in fact, I built my first rig last week after watching some LTT videos and a lucky Newegg shuffle entry. I have typically used prebuilts and laptops and while I've been satisfied with the results, I wanted to finally have an above average build. That said, I'm not thrilled with the results.

I don't play many graphically demanding games, but I'm noticing several instances of stuttering across multiple games: Sea of Thieves, Train Sim 2020, FIFA21, and Deep Rock Galactic. The games are very playable, however whenever there are too many things happening on screen, the frame rate will drop significantly and I seem to be 'stuck' in a location for a full second or two. I'm hoping there is a setting or driver issue that is causing this, but as of right now I'm getting a much better gaming experience on my Walmart Gateway laptop (thanks LTT!)  I've downloaded the latest drivers and updated everything I can find. I've tried lowering the graphic settings in-game but the stuttering effect is still happening, and I can never seem to get the most out of this set up. 

My build is:

CPU Ryzen 7 3700X

Fan: Stock AMD Wraith Prism

MOBO: Asus Tuf Gaming B450M Plus II, BIOS Version 3002 3.19.21

GPU: Asus ROG 6700 XT OC, using the preset AMD GPU Overlocking option

SSD: Western Digital WD NVMe M.2

RAM: G.Skill 4x8gb DDR4 running at 3000MHz

PSU: MSI A750GF 750W

To be honest, I know there are a ton of variables that can cause slight performance issues, but since I'm so new to this, I figure there is something obvious I'm missing. So I turn to you all, the experts. I appreciate any and all responses here. If I need to post this somewhere else, please let me know! Thanks! 

Edited by BrooksC13
Included BIOS information.