Monitor Disconnects and is not Reconnecting

Zakk8
Go to solution Solved by Zakk8,
6 minutes ago, Zakk8 said:

Basically I have a primary and secondary monitor and the primary randomly disconnected. It is not showing in device manager and display settings anymore. I tried a different cable and port but it is still not working. The strange part is that when I power off the monitor, windows makes a disconnected noise, and vise versa for when i turn it on. If you know anything that could help that would be great.

Nvm did a hard reset, unplugged everything and and held the power button to get rid of any charge. Thankfully it works now.

Basically I have a primary and secondary monitor and the primary randomly disconnected. It is not showing in device manager and display settings anymore. I tried a different cable and port but it is still not working. The strange part is that when I power off the monitor, windows makes a disconnected noise, and vise versa for when i turn it on. If you know anything that could help that would be great.

6 minutes ago, Zakk8 said:

Nvm did a hard reset, unplugged everything and and held the power button to get rid of any charge. Thankfully it works now.