Looking at getting a new mouse.

OGizmo

Hey guys, so I've been looking at getting a new mouse, as I feel like my old Razer Deathadder 2015 isn't really doing much anymore. 

Ive been looking for a new mouse, for mainly FPS games (such as CS:GO,Valorant,Seige) so sensor is my top priority, then mouse fit as I play Claw/Finger tip.

I have been thinking about the PCMR Glorious Model D but dont know if it is indeed a good mouse, or if its all hype, I know its a very light mouse,and a good sensor and is current $79.99CAD(pretty much my top dollar before taxes)

Any suggestions welcome.

Father of a 2 year old girl. ❤️

#AutismAwareness

From Halifax, NS, Canada

*update*, legitimately losing my mind.

I have restricted buying local, instead of also ordering from online because my current mouse decided to lose pretty well all tracking ability and the LMB only works half the time now, I also wanna click some heads this weekend.

Doing more research, I have many more questions, and protentional mice I am looking at, however trying to keep the mouse as light as possible.

The model D seems to be  the better choice in terms of shape for my grip. However Ive been looking at some of the wireless Logitech mice, or wired Logitech as well as the Razer Viper and some others.

Im still looking for something for mainly FPS games at my current price point. (79.99+tax or less) 

But a friend brought something up to me about wireless mice and I feel like its not true anymore in todays day and time about wireless mice, disconnecting or un-syncing.

sorry guys, I over think, Im indecisive and can talk my self out of something I already made my mind up for.

Just looking for thoughts and opinions on these from people who may use them in FPS games.

Thanks guys  

Father of a 2 year old girl. ❤️

#AutismAwareness

From Halifax, NS, Canada

2 hours ago, OGizmo said:

I have restricted buying local, instead of also ordering from online because my current mouse decided to lose pretty well all tracking ability and the LMB only works half the time now, I also wanna click some heads this weekend.

Doing more research, I have many more questions, and protentional mice I am looking at, however trying to keep the mouse as light as possible.

The model D seems to be  the better choice in terms of shape for my grip. However Ive been looking at some of the wireless Logitech mice, or wired Logitech as well as the Razer Viper and some others.

Im still looking for something for mainly FPS games at my current price point. (79.99+tax or less) 

But a friend brought something up to me about wireless mice and I feel like its not true anymore in todays day and time about wireless mice, disconnecting or un-syncing.

sorry guys, I over think, Im indecisive and can talk my self out of something I already made my mind up for.

Just looking for thoughts and opinions on these from people who may use them in FPS games.

Thanks guys  

I haven't had any disconnects with my G Pro Superlight, Viper ultimate, G305 or Model O wireless since owning them. If the G305 fits your play style cant beat the price and with a few mods you can make it pretty light. Also got the Razer Orochi V2 that just came out. I haven't used one yet but people seem to love it. For wired mice there are a ton but my favorites are the Model O and Razer Viper. Other cheap options are the G203 or G hero.

3 hours ago, OGizmo said:

Thanks guys  

If you're on the budget (and have a small, Linus hands) G305 is a good choise like other have mentioned. You can simply use AAA battery with AAA to AA adapter and the weight will come down to just about G Pro Wireless level. It's pretty light and great for small hands people, I've modded mine myself and can confirm this (unfortunately I have a massively big hands, G305 doesn't fit my grip at all)