1st build, would like some advice

Zerefex

Budget (including currency): $1600 max

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rainbow Six Siege, WoW, Overwatch

Other details

This is my first attempt at building my own PC, I've been running pre-built for the last few years and I wanna take a crack at building my own. I'm not in a huge rush to build this, as my current computer does everything I want it to. (Just not as quick as I would like). As this is my first attempt any advice would be very helpful.

I set the price for the 3070 at $500 because I have found a local vendor that will sell it to me at that price when they have it in stock.

Part list - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Z3DfBc

not promoting illegal activity but I would install windows 8.1 for free and get a product key off YouTube vids and then upgrade to windows 10 and get on YouTube and search how to activate windows 10 without a product key and click on vids and then you will be saving all of that money

23 minutes ago, Surestgarlic2 said:

not promoting illegal activity but I would install windows 8.1 for free and get a product key off YouTube vids and then upgrade to windows 10 and get on YouTube and search how to activate windows 10 without a product key and click on vids and then you will be saving all of that money

Oh I put in the old link. I took windows 10 off on my updated list, a relative found an extra key laying around his place.