Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to find out assigned macros on Corsair keyboard?

A while ago I bought a secondhand Corsair keyboard. It has the G1-G6 macro buttons as well.

Upon testing them in notepad I noticed just 3 of them had some function to them. What's funny,¬†the past owner who is¬†probably a kid, put his gamertag on one of the macro keys.¬†ūü§£

How to find out what functions the other macro keys are assigned to by the past owner?

Is it as simple as installing Corsair iCue to see what's there?

Concerning RGB software. I have an Asus motherboard supporting Aura Sync and the Corsair keyboard is the only Corsair peripheral I have for now. Can I just install both Aura Sync and Corsair iCue without interfering each other? I've been pending it since I've read that it could mess RGB settings up.

17 hours ago, FRD said:

A while ago I bought a secondhand Corsair keyboard. It has the G1-G6 macro buttons as well.

Upon testing them in notepad I noticed just 3 of them had some function to them. What's funny,¬†the past owner who is¬†probably a kid, put his gamertag on one of the macro keys.¬†ūü§£

How to find out what functions the other macro keys are assigned to by the past owner?

Is it as simple as installing Corsair iCue to see what's there?

Concerning RGB software. I have an Asus motherboard supporting Aura Sync and the Corsair keyboard is the only Corsair peripheral I have for now. Can I just install both Aura Sync and Corsair iCue without interfering each other? I've been pending it since I've read that it could mess RGB settings up.

I never had a problem with iCue and Aura both being installed. Depending on your motherboard it might be compatible with iCue and you can set the lighting in there as well. That's what I did on my machine but I cant remember if you get the same RGB effects. I set it to blue forget about it.