I want a new tablet

I want a tablet under 200 bucks I live in the usa and I want a tablet that has 4 gb ram and can run some decent games with a modern android os

GSMArena has a great tool where you can put in what you want and it'll give you a list of matches.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

An Amazon Fire 8 HD with Google Play sideloaded works well for me.

I used to work as a tech and consultant, now I've become an odd person who plays dress-up and calls themselves a theatre maker.

My Rig: Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450 Pro4 | Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB 3200Mhz | Asus TUF GeForce 1660 Super OC | Corsair Carbide 175r | XPG Core Reactor 750W
Keyboard Corsair K55 | Mouse Corsair Harpoon | Sound AKG 52 Headphones,

6 hours ago, MartinTheActor said:

An Amazon Fire 8 HD with Google Play sideloaded works well for me.

I had the fire 7 it was crap but thanks 

10 hours ago, Surestgarlic2 said:

I had the fire 7 it was crap but thanks 

It's worth saying the difference between the hardware is like night and day, the HD 8 is a much better quality piece of hardware.

If the concern for you is the OS, I totally get it. Amazon's skinning of Android is dreadful and intrusive, only made worse when someone buys a version that is ad supported. I know it is possible to flash an almost stock/vanilla android onto the Fire tablets, but I'm not sure of the legality of the process so won't go into the details here. 

Realistically, I know Asus have switched to making Chrome tablets instead of android. The only other option that I know of is Samsung tablets. I've no up-to-date experience with those though. I've given Samsung a swerve because of how they skin android, but those I know who have them seem to say that the Samsung Tabs are the ones to beat.

I used to work as a tech and consultant, now I've become an odd person who plays dress-up and calls themselves a theatre maker.

My Rig: Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450 Pro4 | Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB 3200Mhz | Asus TUF GeForce 1660 Super OC | Corsair Carbide 175r | XPG Core Reactor 750W
Keyboard Corsair K55 | Mouse Corsair Harpoon | Sound AKG 52 Headphones,