Corsair RM650 custom cable suggestions

Hi all, I was thinking of using custom cables for my existing build, the stock cables are okay but like it bugs me as it just doesn't look as neat even though I have done the best cable management I can, so I was thinking of getting some custom cables, still debating if I should go for cables that go into the psu or extensions. Ideally would be direct cables and the cable management room is already pretty minimum, so I wouldn't want to deal with longer cables. Any suggestions?

These are some I found that I can get over here in Singapore.

https://www.formulamod.com/formulamod-corsair-fully-modular-psu-cable-kit-18awg-sleeved-kit-for-corsair-modular-psu-fm-bzmz-please-check-compatibility-p3030478.html

https://www.formulamod.com/formulamod-nck2-series-psu-extension-cable-kit-solid-color-cable-mix-combo-300mm-atx24pin-pci-e8pin-cpu8pin-with-combs-p3472691.html

EDIT: Also random but is the Corsair RM650 and 650i cables compatible?

Also FYI tryna go for orange or orange-black to match the build, since the mobo and gpu both have orange and black on it, thanks for the help in advance 🙂 

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

2 hours ago, captainlolz7 said:

Hi all, I was thinking of using custom cables for my existing build, the stock cables are okay but like it bugs me as it just doesn't look as neat even though I have done the best cable management I can, so I was thinking of getting some custom cables, still debating if I should go for cables that go into the psu or extensions. Ideally would be direct cables and the cable management room is already pretty minimum, so I wouldn't want to deal with longer cables. Any suggestions?

These are some I found that I can get over here in Singapore.

https://www.formulamod.com/formulamod-corsair-fully-modular-psu-cable-kit-18awg-sleeved-kit-for-corsair-modular-psu-fm-bzmz-please-check-compatibility-p3030478.html

https://www.formulamod.com/formulamod-nck2-series-psu-extension-cable-kit-solid-color-cable-mix-combo-300mm-atx24pin-pci-e8pin-cpu8pin-with-combs-p3472691.html

EDIT: Also random but is the Corsair RM650 and 650i cables compatible?

Also FYI tryna go for orange or orange-black to match the build, since the mobo and gpu both have orange and black on it, thanks for the help in advance 🙂 

The first link shows replacement cables.

The second is for extensions.

Definitely NO REASON to get extensions when they offer replacement cables.

My only concern is the 18g wire.  They advertise it like it's a good thing, but the higher the number the thinner the wire.  So my question to that would be:  What are you actually planning on powering with this?  18g may be perfectly fine.

3 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

The first link shows replacement cables.

The second is for extensions.

Definitely NO REASON to get extensions when they offer replacement cables.

My only concern is the 18g wire.  They advertise it like it's a good thing, but the higher the number the thinner the wire.  So my question to that would be:  What are you actually planning on powering with this?  18g may be perfectly fine.

Ah okay, will be powering the main 24 pin, 8 pin cpu and 8 pin gpu, just 3 cables. But is the RM650 and 650i similar where the cables are interchangeable?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

5 minutes ago, captainlolz7 said:

Ah okay, will be powering the main 24 pin, 8 pin cpu and 8 pin gpu, just 3 cables. But is the RM650 and 650i similar where the cables are interchangeable?

No.... What HARDWARE do you plan on powering with these cables?

1 minute ago, jonnyGURU said:

No.... What HARDWARE do you plan on powering with these cables?

oh my bad, its in my sig anyhow, ryzen  5 3600, gtx 1660 super 

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

I can't always assume everyone's sig is updated.

You'll be fine.

4 minutes ago, jonnyGURU said:

I can't always assume everyone's sig is updated.

You'll be fine.

alright thanks! So should be fine with the RM650 right? since the 24 pin splits just have to get one that matches?

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

14 minutes ago, captainlolz7 said:

since the 24 pin splits just have to get one that matches?

Umm... What?

The first link you shared is MADE FOR RM/RMx/RMi.  That's it.  Period.  Don't know what you're talking about the 24-pin splitting.  If you're talking about the 10-pin and 18-pin on the PSU side; if the cable is made for RM/RMx/RMi it's going to have the 10-pin and 18-pin on one side of the 24-pin cable and a 24-pin connector on the other.