New phone recommendations

Hello, I am finally coming round to replacing my trusty j5 2017 and would like some recommendations. So far I have thinned it down to redmi note 10 pro, mi 11 lite 5g or poco f3. I am happy to take suggestions as long as they a under £400 and are available in the uk. I dont mind the brand as long as its decently big and 1080p at least. Amoled is preferred but apart from that, anything goes. Thanks in advance.

Out of those 3 the Poco F3 looks to be the best one of all. I also left below 2 more phones that I think are worth considering.

The Nokia 8.3 5G is also worth considering, it has a snapdragon 765G, up to 8gb of ram, 2 years of android upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates since it has Android One. It does have an IPS LCD though.  64mp main shooter, 12mp ultrawide and a 2mp macro and depth sensors. Oh and it costs about 300£.

There's also the One Plus Nord that also has a 765G, 8(128gb) or 12gb(256gb) of ram. 48mp main shooter, 8mp ultra wide, 5mp depth and 2mp macro and a 90hz AMOLED display. And this one is about 330£ at the moment since it seems to be price reduced.

image.png.7a195ebf90eb3ac89dfec1a3d211a6eb.png

37 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Out of those 3 the Poco F3 looks to be the best one of all. I also left below 2 more phones that I think are worth considering.

The Nokia 8.3 5G is also worth considering, it has a snapdragon 765G, up to 8gb of ram, 2 years of android upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates since it has Android One. It does have an IPS LCD though.  64mp main shooter, 12mp ultrawide and a 2mp macro and depth sensors. Oh and it costs about 300£.

There's also the One Plus Nord that also has a 765G, 8(128gb) or 12gb(256gb) of ram. 48mp main shooter, 8mp ultra wide, 5mp depth and 2mp macro and a 90hz AMOLED display. And this one is about 330£ at the moment since it seems to be price reduced.

image.png.7a195ebf90eb3ac89dfec1a3d211a6eb.png

Thank you, will look into the nord and 8.3g.