C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OBS Studio.exe not found. Error every 3 mins.

AnonymousDeveloping

image.png.786a39fa8c6c6912da8f4de3909ca149.png

This error pops up every 3 mins.

I get this error every 3 mins after a Malwarebytes scan. It's so annoying.

Any help?

Malwarebytes probably removed the file in that path. OBS doesn't have an executable like that located in the startup folder (should be a shortcut if anything).

However theres still something thats trying to open that file and needs to be removed. Check task manager's startup tab and see all running processes if theres something suspicious.

Looks fine. "Program" and "DismHost" seem to be either recently removed and might be the source of the problem. You can try restarting and see if these are still there and if you get these popups again. For more detailed information on what starts on boot I recommend Autoruns, since it shows a lot more than Task Manager does.

Perhaps the program was not properly removed.  It looks like it is an open source program for broadcasting and live streaming.  Is it still on your computer?  Did you try to uninstall it?

Workstation PC Specs: CPU - i7 8700K; MoBo - ASUS TUF Z390; RAM - 32GB Crucial; GPU - Gigabyte RTX 1660 Super; PSU - SeaSonic Focus GX 650; Storage - 500GB Samsung EVO, 3x2TB WD HDD;  Case - Fractal Designs R6; OS - Win10

1 minute ago, Alan G said:

Perhaps the program was not properly removed.  It looks like it is an open source program for broadcasting and live streaming.  Is it still on your computer?  Did you try to uninstall it?

Uninstalled it even with IObit Advanced Uninstaller. The same.