buffering problems, any advice what coud be the problem for it?

j t

https://i.gyazo.com/c3f8c05da2fbca761481262c8ec99535.png

16 minutes ago, j t said:

https://i.gyazo.com/c3f8c05da2fbca761481262c8ec99535.png

And what exactly is this buffer problem supposed to be?

~edit: The frame buffer is simply a portion of the GPU's memory used to buffer frames. Using only some part of the total available memory as a buffer is not a problem, if that is what you mean.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

if i play any game , my frames will drop for a sec or two drastically and then go back up, but that keeps happening like every few mins or less

30 minutes ago, j t said:

if i play any game , my frames will drop for a sec or two drastically and then go back up, but that keeps happening like every few mins or less

This could be caused by all kinds of issues, but the frame buffer is most likely not the cause.

If you're talking about an online game, it could simply be caused by network lag. Otherwise it could be a slow CPU/GPU, too little or too slow RAM, slow HDD or SSD, etc. It's basically impossible to tell at this point. You'd have to at the very least provide info about the game you're playing and the hardware you're using.

To have a better chance at finding the cause, you'd have to use something like Afterburner to monitor your PC while gaming to see whether these stutters correspond with, for example, a sudden spike in disk usage or network usage or whatever else.

kind of hard for me to describe because i'm not too smart about computers inside, i did try downloading different  softwares to see if i coud see what might be wrong. but by looking the temperatures on mainboard, im thinking the mainboard might be injured somehow . accidentaly sent this to other players post first :S. 

10cec2419b8a1f0c40919daa8bfc3020.png

2 hours ago, j t said:

kind of hard for me to describe because i'm not too smart about computers inside, i did try downloading different  softwares to see if i coud see what might be wrong. but by looking the temperatures on mainboard, im thinking the mainboard might be injured somehow . accidentaly sent this to other players post first :S.

The more likely cause is that the sensors reporting >110°C don't exist, so the program you're using to get these temperature readings is simply reporting bogus information. If your mainboard was >110°C, the inside of your PC would be like an oven and it would shut itself down to prevent damage.

As I said before: You have to provide info about the game you're playing and the hardware you're using (which CPU, GPU, RAM, etc.). Otherwise it is impossible to guess what issues your PC might have and how to possibly fix them.