Airflow and cooling 4000D

Hello. 
I recently got a Corsair 4000D Airflow case. 
I have now changed to it, from NZXT H710. 

Specs:

• MB: Asus: ROG STRIX B-550-F Gaming
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X73
  • GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 ROX Strix OC

The fan settings is same as in H710, but this maybe not be optimal for 4000D case? 

Now the setup is like this:

• Cha fan 1: Exhaust back in the case. 
    (40% from 0 to 40C, 50% at 60C and 80% at 80C). 

• Cha fan 2: Intake fans: In pull config on the rad for my CPU cooler. (connected via Noctua splitter to header). 
    (40% from 0 to 45C, 70% at 70C, and 98% at 85C) 

• Cha fan 3: Exhaust in the top of the case. (connected via Noctua splitter to header). 
    (40% from 0 to 40C, 50% at 60C and 80% at 80C).

• AIO pump header: AIO pump, always at 100%. 

All fans in use are Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM in the case for now. 
I have one Noctua NF-A14 PWM available from the NZXT H710 case, but that fan is not in use right now. 

After 10.min with Cinebench R23 max temp was at 73C. Room temp is around 23-24C. 

Is there a more optimal fan setting I can do to get lower temp's in this case? 
(Everything is set to CPU as source temp. I don't game much, and my GPU is never over 65C, if I game.)

well this is tricky because people have different opinions on what the radiators should be.

18 minutes ago, tdkid said:

well this is tricky because people have different opinions on what the radiators should be.

Yeah, but it's only fits in the front of this case, so it's only one place to have it. 
With pull config it will be easier to clean later, and the difference on pull/ push config on the rad, I don't think has much to say with these fans. 

Optimal I would have a 240 or 280 rad as an exhaust in the top of the case, but now I have a 360 rad. 
(maybe change it later, to a Corsair 240/ 280 rad, or a Noctua cooler but not know).

I think it's a better fan config then the config I have, with amount of air as intake vs exhaust, but I don't know 😕 

4 minutes ago, LazyTurtle1990 said:

Yeah, but it's only fits in the front of this case, so it's only one place to have it. 
With pull config it will be easier to clean later, and the difference on pull/ push config on the rad, I don't think has much to say with these fans. 

Optimal I would have a 240 or 280 rad as an exhaust in the top of the case, but now I have a 360 rad. 
(maybe change it later, to a Corsair 240/ 280 rad, or a Noctua cooler but not know).

I think it's a better fan config then the config I have, with amount of air as intake vs exhaust, but I don't know 😕 

well you went from a case with little airflow to one that has pretty good airflow so you should already see an improvment.