Looking to gauge value of the computer I currently have

Fenlel

Hi everyone, not sure what spot on the forum this question could go in so tossing it here.

I currently have a desktop PC that I'm trying to get an accurate value for not including all the bs inflation going on right now regarding gpu's and other pieces (ex: 2080ti being ~3400 on amazon)

Currently have:

i9-9900k

ASUS ROG gaming wifi mobo

64gig's (16g sticks) corsair vengeance rgb pro

ASUS Thor 1200w psu

h150i AIO

all the fans are corsair LL120 RGB fans ( 7 in total)

all packed inside the  ASUS Strix helios case

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this. Let me know and I could move or repost it somewhere else

Thanks!,

-Fen

Not including graphics card inflation I would say this pc is worth close to $2000, maybe not quite there but around there

Yeah I'd agree with curiousmind. If you are looking to sell to a friend/family and don't want to factor GPU inflation, then about $1800-2k is pretty fair. If you are looking to sell to the masses, then I'd list it for around $3k and field offers over $2500.

-= Topic moved to New Builds and Planning =-

Build Planning Help, Appraisals, Tips and Tricks

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER