Hello there, am I fricked?

I just finished watercooling my 3080 FTW3 ULTRA and reconnected my PC to the rest of my setup. First boot, no problem, Temps are a dream at 24°C and not rising above 26° just doing normal desktop stuff.
 Then I thought I'd try and heat it up a bit. 
RDR2 benchmark it is, so I start it up and just as I open Precision X1 *rrrrrrrrrrr* PC freezes. 
Restarts itself after a minute maybe and - no VGA (red light on the mobo).  Frick
I'm not sure what I did next, but in the next half hour I did everything imaginable to get it up and running again. I think after pressing it into the PCI-E slot a bit harder (due to the GPU's IO shield it never actually clicked into the slot) I got a picture on my next post, but only for a few seconds until it froze again, this time with little green squares on screen. That usually means that the GPU is having connection issues but after actually removing the IO shield and putting it into the slot until it clicked, still no picture on screen and the VGA LED on the mobo is still on.

If anyone has an idea that may be helpful, I'll gladly take your advice!
Stay safe and game on!

Specs: 
5800X
32 GB RAM, Corsair Vengance RGB
3080 FTW3 ULTRA w/ Alphacool waterblock
1000W seasonic prime titanium 
2x 360mm rads

Would remove the block and look at the board and chips.

If improperly installed, uneven, not enough thermal paste or something wrong with pads result in a component or part of it not making good contact you can fry stuff.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

How well are the VRAM cooled?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

36 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

How well are the VRAM cooled?

VRAM shouldn't immediately crash the Device. I assume the watercooling leaked or was sweating, frying the card. Unfortunate.

8 minutes ago, Bat-LB said:

VRAM shouldn't immediately crash the Device. I assume the watercooling leaked or was sweating, frying the card. Unfortunate.

OP mentioned green squares on screen, that's artifacting and is a common occurrence for VRAM related issue

Plus OP didn't have an issue until he launched a game, and G6x modules gets real hot if inadequately cooled

Though, they do have protective measures that throttles them to prevent damage, so it could be a Die coverage issue as Kilrah suggested

Regardless, the outlook isn't great for OP's card

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately