RTX 2060 restarts pc

jbarnes201

so in the current shortage of gpus ive been searching for a decent priced one for months now and been in the newegg shuffle almost every day but to no avail i ended up breaking down and buying a "slightly" used prebuilt off of facebook. its a HP Omen 30L ryzen 7 3700x 16gb hyperx ddr4 ram 256gb ssd with 1tb hd and an RTX 2060 (not sure witch manufacturer) with a 500w power supply. the motherboard looks generic to omen. It plays light games just fine even plays Elite Dangerous on high settings 1080p no crashes in elite yet but when i start up COD Warzone it gets to the menu then the screen goes black and i can still hear the menu music for about 30 seconds then the whole pc just restarts with no error or dump files that i can find. ive monitored the temps they are around 44 degrees and 54 on the hotspot. also the power spikes right before crashing. the charcters in the menu are very low framerate before it crashes also. i am just wondering if there is anything i can do most of the research ive found on it people are saying send it back to HP but i dont even know if thats an option because i bought it third party off facebook. any help would be greatly appreciated other research ive done points to the PSU not being good enough its a bronze rated cooler master i think

Throw out that 500W Power Supply and put at least 750W in it. You SURELY hit some limits the power supply can't handle. Not knowing the brand of your power supply tells alot.

And please, buy a brand. Don't save money on a power supply.

ok i think i may run to best buy and see what they have in stock i just tried to run furmark and it crached about a quarter of the way thru so im guessing that helps confirm that theory?

its just weird that the supply they put in the pre built maybe its just a bad one?