Vanguard Has Blocked The Following File From Being Loading On Your System !!!!!!

ibrahim zia

Hey!

Guys i NEED HELP, so the problem is i installed valorant and when the vanguard got installed as well i restarted the system then i got presented with a error, for which the solution i cant find on internet, the problem is when i restarted the laptop a popup appeared quoting" Vanguard Has Blocked The Following File From Being Loading On Your System '\Device\HarddiskVolume4\system32\drivers\EUEDKEPM.sys'

So guys this is the problem i facing i really want to play valorant, I also tried the basic troubleshooting of un-installing and re-installing vangaurd 2 times,  but nothing got fixed.

i dont understand what does this error means and it also says to update drivers, but what drivers to update????????

So iam hoping anyone of can help me with this issue.

issue.png

EUEDKEPM.sys comes from some EaseUS program which is for like backups, data recovery and what not. Uninstall the application if you don't want this error to show up.

Oh my God yes that was a program I installed earlier I can't thank you enough ❤️