Fastest startup I've seen on windows

Fastest startup I've ever seen on windows, Brand New Galaxy Book Pro 360 15.6" I7/16gb/1TB. 

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

The mods will probably suggest using SU(Status Updates) and not a thread

And holy crap that startup is fast!! Meanwhile my laptop with HDD takes like 1 whole minute to boot to the desktop and then another 2 minutes to be actually usable

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Yeah if it's in sleep mode not a cold boot.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I think its like the recording was started late? Because the keyboard backlight was already lit when the video started. What do the others think? Or possibly as @SupaKomputa suggested, it is probably just booting from sleep mode. This seems fishy.

@LamoidZombieDog, could you post a video starting from you pressing the power button?

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

21 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

Yeah if it's in sleep mode not a cold boot.

nope, not from sleep mode. its a cold boot

19 hours ago, LTTfan2006 said:

I think its like the recording was started late? Because the keyboard backlight was already lit when the video started. What do the others think? Or possibly as @SupaKomputa suggested, it is probably just booting from sleep mode. This seems fishy.

@LamoidZombieDog, could you post a video starting from you pressing the power button?

its a cold boot, not from sleep. i  timed it, its 3 secconds from the power button being pressed for the keyboard to light up and the screen to turn on, and 3 Secconds from when the screen turns on to be in windows. i will post another video shortly

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

Updated video from when I press the power button. Just under 3 seconds from when I press the power button for the screen to turn on and then just under another 3 seconds for it to go from the screen turning on to being unlocked in Windows. Also keep in mind now there may be another Half seccond Added, as ive now Set up some programs, and windows is probably starting a few Extra things as it Boots up. Either way, its still extremely Fast, and faster then ive ever seen before. even my Desktop with a faster CPU, GPU, and over double the ram doesnt start this fast.

• 4 months later...