need app for transferring pictures from phone to laptop,the most easiest way

Hellow guys.

Since I take a lot of pics via cellphone and don't want to mess with keyboard on phone,I got used to PCs and laptops and I picture mostly hardware via phone and want to transfer those files to my PC/laptop.

In order you understand what I need,and what I do is I open gmail on my phone upload pictures there and send on my other e-mail which is yahoo and then from laptop access yahoo mail download pics there and upload where I want,like facebook,mostly  forums like this one..

But that is a lot of steps and too complicated for me,and I'm doing this for years.

Is there an easier way,some app from which I could ttransfer pics between laptop and cellphone?

I know Bluetooth is perfect for that,but for some reason I can not make it to work on my laptop,I'm getting error message transferring files.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

usb cable.

Plug one end into your phone, the other in the laptop.

You can just take the files right off the phone with file explorer.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

usb cable.

Plug one end into your phone, the other in the laptop.

You can just take the files right off the phone with file explorer.

that is complicated too (I need to allow devices for usb transfer access folder on phone which is on android God knows where (each phone is different) and then copy paste,aren't there any app for android that I can store pics to and then access app via laptop?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

that is complicated too,aren't there any app for android that I can store pics to and then access app via laptop?

its just integrated into file explorer. no complicated process, copy and paste.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

its just integrated into file explorer. no complicated process, copy and paste.

what is integrated in FE?
You mean as storage device?
I can't make the BT work for some reason (I'm getting error transferring files),that wold be the easiest way...

6 minutes ago, frozensun said:

what is integrated in FE?
You mean as storage device?
I can't make the BT work for some reason (I'm getting error transferring files),that wold be the easiest way...

Yeah. With every phone ive ever plugged into a windwos pc, just press trust this computer on the notification , and its just a storage device is fe. (Thats 2 androids 2 iphoens and a win phone taht does that)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Now I see the issue,phone has type C USB and on all my laptops only type A USB.

So I need a converter but probably a OEM for Samsung which I can't fidn here...

Just now, frozensun said:

Now I see the issue,phone has type C USB and on all my laptops only type A USB.

So I need a converter but probably a OEM for Samsung which I can't fidn here...

do you not have a usb male to usb c male?

tahts all you need, you done need a special oem part, just a cable like this:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=usb+c+usb+a+cable&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

do you not have a usb male to usb c male?

tahts all you need, you done need a special oem part, just a cable like this:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=usb+c+usb+a+cable&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

sorry not from USA,and amazon is taking shipment like 200 % of product value here for Serbia.

Don't have that adapter.
Do I need OEM one,or any will do?

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

sorry not from USA,and amazon is taking shipment like 200 % of product value here for Serbia.

Don't have that adapter.

nope. any usb c male to usb a male will do.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Don't have that adapter.

Just make sure the cable is of decent quality. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

nope. any usb c male to usb a male will do.

U sure?

Do I need Samsung OEM one?

I have the one from my older phone which is Ulefone Power 5S.

3 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Just make sure the cable is of decent quality. 

I live in poor country where those things are hard to find.they usually sell chinese bad quality crap,but I don't want to damage N10+ with damn usb adapter...

as i stated have the one from older phone,will that do the job?
Want me to picture it?

Just now, frozensun said:

I live in poor country where those things are hard to find.they usually sell chinese bad quality crap,but I don't want to damage N10+ with damn usb adapter...

as i stated have the one from older phone,will that do the job?
Want me to picture it?

You do not need oem.

what cable is your old phone?

(also can you take a picture of both ends of your new cable?)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

You do not need oem.

what cable is your old phone?

(also can you take a picture of both ends of your new cable?)

type C too

I have cable from my tablet S5e,can I usee that one,it's type C on one end and type A on other,I use it to transfer files from laptop to tablet.

USB is the simple way. If both devices are on Wi-Fi, then you can setup folder sync over WiFi. But that alone is several more steps. Besides setup.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

USB is the simple way. If both devices are on Wi-Fi, then you can setup folder sync over WiFi. But that alone is several more steps. Besides setup.

oh okay.

Can I use cable which came with my S5e?

I've managed to figure our via BT via help on guys on tenforums,thank you anyway.

Besides I can use S5e cable,right?

3 hours ago, frozensun said:

I've managed to figure our via BT via help on guys on tenforums,thank you anyway.

Besides I can use S5e cable,right?

As long as the cable fits, yes. I just moved some podcasts to my phone using recharge cable for my earphones (usb-c).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

43 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

As long as the cable fits, yes. I just moved some podcasts to my phone using recharge cable for my earphones (usb-c).

It's USB A (male) from charger to USB Type C (to tablet):

Then I'm good to go?

It came with S5e tablet.

24 minutes ago, frozensun said:

It's USB A (male) from charger to USB Type C (to tablet):

Then I'm good to go?

It came with S5e tablet.

Like I just said, if it fits, it will work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv