A9 Q-Code but I’m in bios??

Hello, so a day or two ago I did a bios flashback on my x570 board. Didn’t do anything wrong, let it run its course and then I turned on my pc. At first nothing was strange until when I clicked save and reset to load into my os I got the A9 Q-Code but it tossed me in bios? I quickly went into trouble shooting mode and dwindled around with turning off cpu fan monitoring to see if the Q-Code was wrong, it wasn’t. I reseated the ram, cleared CMOS or attempted to a couple different times, removed the battery, flashed an older bios, everything I could think. I tossed in a brand new Cr2032 battery and flashed my bios. I was so sure this would work as I’ve read forums on here where it said that worked, but here I am still sitting in A9 with no clue what to do next. I need this pc for school and just overall entertainment but I really don’t know what to do. Does anybody know how to fix this? Please if you do respond. 
my specs are:

ryzen 5 5600x

nzxt kraken x53

16gb of g.skill ddr4 3600

asus ROG strix x570-e gaming mobo 

Radeon 570 (soon to be 2070 super) 
850w gold certified nzxt psu

500gb 970 evo

2tb sabient rocket m.2

2tb seagate barracuda hdd

Thank you for even reading this if you did and a big Thank you if you have any idea how to trouble shoot this!!