Which should we get for the system on a budget

I'm doing this for my sister (Alex) she wants her own pc to game and video chat rather then sharing with me. We're picking out cpu and saw these. 

*All prices in Singapore dollar 

Ryzen 7 1700x - $110 (refurbished) carosell

Ryzen 5 2600 - $109 (refurbished) carosell

Ryzen 5 3600 $249 (new) 

Please advice first time buying refurbished cpu. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

If ypu can afford it 3600X will be the best choice, 190 USD is not a bad price for that CPU

14 hours ago, Plermpel said:

If ypu can afford it 3600X will be the best choice, 190 USD is not a bad price for that CPU

Thanks. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold.