A wild Group Policy appeared

Hello,

Today I noticed my computer has a Group Policy applied... which struck me as odd as my computer is completely build up from scratch, privately owned, legitimately activated and not part of any domain.
While I have UAC disabled and no stand-alone antivirus program installed, I practice common sense and am extremely apprehensive of software and thumbware being shuckled in... the only thing I can't control coming are the angry pixies from the outlet.

My Laptop and three other towers within my network, all sighed into the same .NetPassport account with the same credentials, securities and applications are not showing this same issue.

I've tried running rstrui all the way back to last month without any discernable effect barring the disappearance of one or two... barring a complete nuclear option and seeing what that does; I have a spare M.2 drive to allow for that without risking any loss, I'd much rather figure out what caused this and how to undo it.

My Google-Fu has failed me in this regard, the one and only posting I've found that suggests a potential solution is to up the diagnostic submitions to our overlords from basic diagnostic data to comprehensive; I am not opposed to this(and I will gladly share my compromising browser history upon request), but considering I do have a NAS here that's exposed to the internet I would rather prefer to preserve every last scrap of bandwidth if possible.

If possible... how can I remove my private computer from this group, if at all applicable?

Incidentally, if this was covered before, then first please accept my apology in advance, I will show myself out once this topic is pointed out to me.

policy.PNG

GPEDIT.msc is your friend (though it can be difficult to navigate as there are many options)

Are, in fact, your automatic updates disabled? Are the options to re-enable them greyed out?

Are you running something like OOShutUp10! or Spybot anti-beacon? These programs can change things like AU and amount of telemetry sent back

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

To my knowledge and insight, no.. updates are not in fact disabled.
I am not running any dedicated anti-spyware applications.

I tried looking at the grouppolicy manager, even found a different thing that's supposed to list all applied policies but can't for the life of me figure it out(I'm a hardware guy)

::EDIT::
Derp... just noticed the bottom line of text outlining that automatic updates are indeed disabled...

version still reads 19042.985, so I should be good for another week, but this still has me concerned.
Just checked my dual E5630, Dual E5-2695-V2 and 3750H builds; still no sign of this... thing happening there.

image.thumb.png.ff5d0f5b3d0a4cf3c1368304b3f703e2.png

Go to Settings > Account > Access Work or School, is anything listed there?