how much is this desktop worth?

Eh, I would say around $600. Wouldn't recommend this config 

You should also take the time to format and proof-read your item description properly - it's very messy to read at the moment.

Edit: Just realised it's not your listing, you're thinking of buying it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

5 minutes ago, Zongohihello said:

Eh, I would say around $600. Wouldn't recommend this config 

why is that?

Looking at listings the GPU itself is going for 600-700+. So 550 for that is a steal

1 minute ago, fade2black001 said:

for 170 quid it doesn't seem bad for what it is but don't expect to do major intense AAA gaming on that thing. You would be looking at 1080P at medium for decent frames

I be using it for 3d modelling. Not sure if i3 is decent enough or just more blinded by the price

3D modeling? I mean sure you can use it for that but expect for things to take FOREVER doing so

4 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

3D modeling? I mean sure you can use it for that but expect for things to take FOREVER doing so

So worst than my old i7 4790 and 960 gtx I had a year ago

11 minutes ago, Diddlydennis said:

So worst than my old i7 4790 and 960 gtx I had a year ago

From what I'm reading that its not the matter of cores a CPU for that make a difference. Its High clock speed that does for 3d modeling

From what I seen, is that you want a really nice and fast CPU and a lot of RAM

11 hours ago, Diddlydennis said:

why is that?

Because the real price of it would be around $600. That is ignoring the GPU shortage.

8 hours ago, Diddlydennis said:

Can I ask is 275 a good price for this desktop?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=384160102574

I guess, but would still not recommend the config. Considoring the seller included an GT 710 the CPU is probably just an i5-10400F. If you could get a GPU yourself, or if the CPU had an iGPU, ask for the seller to sell it without the GT 710 and the price I would say would be resonable would be around £220.

This would be the system brand new:

Again, not a config I would recommend, but it is what it is.