Looking for a new laptop

Hey everyone! 
first of all, thanks to everyone that takes time to help me in my Odyssey. I sold my laptop last year and built a desktop, because of quarantine I wasn't going anywhere. But now I found a job that requires me to move around a little bit so I'm in the market for a new laptop. 

Since I already have a gaming desktop I don't really need a balls to the walls gaming laptop, but I still want something with good enough discrete graphics to run a couple of games on the go, and I absolutely dislike the æstetics of high end gaming laptops. So what I'm looking for, with a budget of a bit over 2000 US$: 

• Ryzen 7 5800H or something around that neighborhood
  • 16:10 high refresh rate display, doesn't need to be 4K. QHD and touch would be cool too.
  • Good design, not gamer like, more like XPS or Razer like 
  • RTX 2070 - RTX 3060 or something around that lines, more would be Overkill for what I do.

I tried mix and matching those things, but most of the time laptops are still running Intel processors, por don't have discrete graphics. If someone could help me I don't a sweet spot I would be very thankful. 

Asus g15 2021 edition?

The new lenovo legion 5? (might be pro forgot the suffix)

Razer or xps like thinness is not possible as well shown by those kinda bad laptops overheating a lot :p.

Yup, this screams for Lenovo Legion 5 Pro.

RTX 3060 can draw 130 watt, 3070 can draw 140 watt.
Also, latest Zen3.

2560x1600, 16:10, 500 nits brightness...

It's my absolute Favourite Gaming Laptop right now. It seems so good, it feels too cheap.

I got a custom laptop from Eluktronics with more spec than I could ever need.  What I like about them is you can get them unbranded. I will be doing a full review of my Prometheus XVII very soon.  But the Mag 15 or 17 sounds up your alley. Can be equipped with they ryzen 7 5800h like what I have and all the way up to a 3080. Love mine so far but just received it yesterday. Will keep you all updated. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

Thanks guys for your responses! 

I think ill go between the Asus g15 or wait until razer drops an AMD laptop. 

I don't like the legion. I've had bad experiences on the past with Lenovo computers and i don't really like the design of the legion series. 

Thanks for your time!