Have some spare parts,looking for suggestions

Apolonn

Budget (including currency): 10,000 ARS (aprox less than 100 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Don't know

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a spare PSU, 8 GB of RAM, a320 mobo and a crappy mATX case. I'm looking to make these parts useful instead of having them lying around. anyone has any suggestions on what should I use it for? dont mind too much the budget.

My main question is what should I use that spare PC for in case i decide to build it.

Ryzen 7 3700X | GTX 1660 Super | 16GB 3000Mhz | B550 WIFI | 1TB SSD | 3TB HDD | EVGA 450GD

whats teh case form factor?

assuming its a 2x4gb kit  of ram, then get a 3200g and there you go

assuming its a 1x8gb kit of ram, then get a 3000g and another stick of a 8gb ram.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

whats teh case form factor?

assuming its a 2x4gb kit  of ram, then get a 3200g and there you go

assuming its a 1x8gb kit of ram, then get a 3000g and another stick of a 8gb ram.

I'ts an mATX case, but i could just not use it.

It is a 2x4 gb kit, but my main question is what to use that spare computer for, as i have my main PC already. sorry for not being clear.

Ryzen 7 3700X | GTX 1660 Super | 16GB 3000Mhz | B550 WIFI | 1TB SSD | 3TB HDD | EVGA 450GD

9 minutes ago, Apolonn said:

I'ts an mATX case, but i could just not use it.

It is a 2x4 gb kit, but my main question is what to use that spare computer for, as i have my main PC already. sorry for not being clear.

Ah, then you could run a Minecraft server if your into that sort of thing. Or a Plex server if you have a lot of disc movies you want to stop needing to out in a DVD drive (would need to get a get TB of HDD). Or a nas (would need hdds)

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Ah, then you could run a Minecraft server if your into that sort of thing. Or a Plex server if you have a lot of disc movies you want to stop needing to out in a DVD drive (would need to get a get TB of HDD). Or a nas (would need hdds)

I there a way I can get some money out of it? Mining is off the table since I dont have the money to buy a GPU

1 minute ago, Apolonn said:

I there a way I can get some money out of it? Mining is off the table since I dont have the money to buy a GPU

Sell it

1 minute ago, Apolonn said:

You can sell it.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Sell it

Where I live is hard to sell these componentes and really not worth the effort for the money I would get.

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

You can sell it.

Just now, Apolonn said:

Where I live is hard to sell these componentes and really not worth the effort for the money I would get.

15 minutes ago, Apolonn said:

Actually any system with a igpu is pretty easy to sell. 

I'd bet you could get about 400$ for it.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler