Can't set my resolution to 4K@60. Only 4K@30 is available

SkiTTle

Hello,

My problem is pretty much described in the title.
I am using a 4K60HZ TV as a monitor, to be precise its a Hisense 43AE7000F
The PCs specs are:
I5 10400F
R7 360 (Cant get a newer one but I searched the Internet and saw that it does 4K 60 Trough display port)
16GB RAM

The cable I'm using is a 18GBPS HDMI. With a DisplayPort converter. DP Side V1.2 and the HDMI 2.0

Tried creating custom resolution in AMD, let me set 60HZ but only with an option that FFFFed up my whole screen in a way, that you wouldn't like to see(bad timings and bullsh** i guess but wont let me put in other settings
Bcause "THE CUSTOM RESOLUTION SETTINGS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE blablabla". (yep I hate AMD because of the "ADRENALIN" you need to inject yourself after opening it because u almost die when u see it.)

Tried CRU and the RES just won't pop up.. 
Tried other ports on TV, tried setting 4:4:4(Full RGB, Limited RGB), 4:2:2 - 8,10 ,12 bpcs

Got a new cable, AGAIN the one I mentioned above,

XBOX can do 4k@60 even with the old cable.
PS too.

Basically everything above 1920x1080 is running only on 30Hz
I'm out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?
Thank you very much!

Update: I managed to run 2560x1440 in 60Hz but there is some kind of strange input lag.

7 minutes ago, SkiTTle said:

R7 360 (Cant get a newer one but I searched the Internet and saw that it does 4K 60 Trough display port)

The cable I'm using is a 18GBPS HDMI. With a DisplayPort converter. DP Side V1.2 and the HDMI 2.0

This seems a bit contradictory, and i dont understand. Which end uses the adapter.

Also are you sure the adapter can handle the 4K@60hz?

Are you sure the convertor converts it from a DP1.2 signal to a HDMI2.0 to keep the resolution etc.

Also DP1.2 uses 21.6GBps bandwidth

HDMI 2.0 uses only 18GBps.

2160p60 needs about 12GBps

So theoreticly it should be possible. But using an adapter you're possible introducing many a bottleneck.

(mostly because adapters are mediocre unless you pay a fortune but then its better just to get a monitor with DP in)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

3 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

This seems a bit contradictory, and i dont understand. Which end uses the adapter.

Also are you sure the adapter can handle the 4K@60hz?

Are you sure the convertor converts it from a DP1.2 signal to a HDMI2.0 to keep the resolution etc.

Also DP1.2 uses 21.6GBps bandwidth

HDMI 2.0 uses only 18GBps.

2160p60 needs about 12GBps

So theoreticly it should be possible. But using an adapter you're possible introducing many a bottleneck.

(mostly because adapters are mediocre unless you pay a fortune but then its better just to get a monitor with DP in)

Hello! thank you for the answer,

So,

The DisplayPort adapter is in my PC in the graphic card output. (Trough HDMI the GPU can only output 4K@30 but trough DP it does the 4K@60)
So it converts DP to HDMI.
And yes the adapter can handle it,
before I bought it I was reading reviews and it worked for them.

Checking the manual all inputs can support the 4K@60Hz. You might try another input see if that matters. (on TV side).

If that doesnt work im out of suggestions.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

6 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Checking the manual all inputs can support the 4K@60Hz. You might try another input see if that matters. (on TV side).

If that doesnt work im out of suggestions.

Tried it already.. Tried every port.. 
But thank you for your time.

I wonder if this is a bandwidth issue.  I used to use a DP1.2->HDMI 2.0 adapter on a Radeon 390X, it only worked in one port on my TV for 4K@60, this is because only that port supported RGB at 4K@60hz.  The other ports require YUV4:2:2 or lower, because the other ports can't do the higher bandwidth that RGB would use.  I found that through the Radeon card and the DP->HDMI adapter, there was no way to kick the output to anything but RGB.

...Before you ask, my solution was 'Buy an RTX 3080, then hand-me-down my GTX 1080 to the PC in question hooking up to the TV, which then had native HDMI 2.0 support.

Desktop: Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, Creative Sound Blaster AE-7

Gaming PC #2: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, 32GB DDR4, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 1080

Gaming PC #3: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-G, 16B DDR3, XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB

WFH PC: Intel i7 4790, Asus B85M-F, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB

UnRAID #1: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Asus TUF Gaming B450M-Plus, 64GB DDR4, Radeon HD 5450

UnRAID #2: Intel E5-2603v2, Asus P9X79 LE, 24GB DDR3, Radeon HD 5450

MiniPC: BeeLink SER6 6600H w/ Ryzen 5 6600H, 16GB DDR5 
Windows XP Retro PC: Intel i3 3250, Asus P8B75-M LX, 8GB DDR3, Sapphire Radeon HD 6850, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

Windows 9X Retro PC: Intel E5800, ASRock 775i65G r2.0, 1GB DDR1, AGP Sapphire Radeon X800 Pro, Creative Sound Blaster Live!

Steam Deck w/ 2TB SSD Upgrade

41 minutes ago, CerealExperimentsLain said:

I wonder if this is a bandwidth issue.  I used to use a DP1.2->HDMI 2.0 adapter on a Radeon 390X, it only worked in one port on my TV for 4K@60, this is because only that port supported RGB at 4K@60hz.  The other ports require YUV4:2:2 or lower, because the other ports can't do the higher bandwidth that RGB would use.  I found that through the Radeon card and the DP->HDMI adapter, there was no way to kick the output to anything but RGB.

...Before you ask, my solution was 'Buy an RTX 3080, then hand-me-down my GTX 1080 to the PC in question hooking up to the TV, which then had native HDMI 2.0 support.

Well, I hope GPUs will be available soon because I want an RTX 2060 Super. It has a 4k@60 trough HDMI too.. 
But at least I am sure that this cannot be fixed for now, only a new GPU will help me. 
Thank you! Have a nice day.

4 hours ago, SkiTTle said:

Tried it already.. Tried every port.. 
But thank you for your time.

I've had TV's where you need mark the port as for PC to get it to work properly, on some it was an option, on one of them you had to go in a rename the input to "PC"

15 hours ago, geo3 said:

I've had TV's where you need mark the port as for PC to get it to work properly, on some it was an option, on one of them you had to go in a rename the input to "PC"

I only have Gaming Mode(Which says PC and Consoles in it) which messes up the image quality a bit but the delay is only 3ms. I use it already.

Nothing else..

But thank you!