can the mac on any pc be used in dual boot

PMCFOREVER

but some macos features may not work like facetime as the pc is a hackintosh and its registered model no would not be authorized by apple

well how would I do that can you point me to a good resource that would help me  

15 minutes ago, OctupleGolf001 said:

yes just partition the disc and install macos in the partitioned volume using disc management

You make it out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too simple. It is not at all this easy. Also this video is about virtualization not native install so your steps are not correct.

As for op basically the resources are in the video.

23 minutes ago, OctupleGolf001 said:

but some macos features may not work like facetime as the pc is a hackintosh and its registered model no would not be authorized by apple

actually, ibelieve things like facetime and imessage do work on hackintoshes. Or so @FakeKGB makes me believe.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, OctupleGolf001 said:

This is false. iMessage and FaceTime will work on Hackintoshes.

iMessage isn't working for me on my Hackintosh, but this isn't the fault of the Hackintosh. macOS users with real Macs are experiencing this too - Apple screwed something up with Big Sur. If I downgrade to Catalina iMessage and FaceTime work fine.

1 hour ago, OctupleGolf001 said:

yes just partition the disc and install macos in the partitioned volume using disc management

No.

Just... No.

It's MUCH MUCH MUCH harder than that.

1 hour ago, PMCFOREVER said:

well how would I do that can you point me to a good resource that would help me  

OP, would you like to run Windows and macOS natively or Windows normally and macOS in a VM?

Both have their pros and cons.

elephants

17 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

This is false. iMessage and FaceTime will work on Hackintoshes.

iMessage isn't working for me on my Hackintosh, but this isn't the fault of the Hackintosh. macOS users with real Macs are experiencing this too - Apple screwed something up with Big Sur. If I downgrade to Catalina iMessage and FaceTime work fine.

There are also still a fair few cases that it just won't work on some devices. Not apples fault but some odd incompatibility. So it isn't 100% guaranteed.

On 5/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, FakeKGB said:

macOS in a VM

Yes that is what I am trying to achieve but to no avail 

On 5/12/2021 at 7:59 PM, FakeKGB said:

Windows normally and macOS in a VM?

Yes