This is a Crazy thing to ask in 2021, But...

I've got a Crucial Question. A very Big question to ask you people. 

Seeing as this system is Completely obsolete in 2021 and I don't have money to upgrade, A lot of people here would probably laugh their heads off knowing that this doorstop is still being used today.

Anyways, Here's my question:

Does anyone know what size fan the Xbox 360 SLIM Uses? I'm upgrading my units fan to a better one, and I don't know what size to get. Please, Please Kelp Me.

As I have already answered in your other topic about the 360 slim, it uses a 92mm kinda custom fan and you could mod a PC fan there. 

17 minutes ago, SpacePilot7132 said:

- - snip - -

OP is talking about the slim which doesn’t use those fans only phat’s do 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

15 minutes ago, Kanna said:

As I have already answered in your other topic about the 360 slim, it uses a 92mm kinda custom fan and you could mod a PC fan there. 

OP is talking about the slim which doesn’t use those fans only phat’s do 

oof sorry, is the newegg link wrong too?

2 minutes ago, SpacePilot7132 said:

oof sorry, is the newegg link wrong too?

External console "coolers" are wrong no matter how you look at it. They do diddly squat to cool a fully functional console, and more often than not end up making them run hotter.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

2 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

External console "coolers" are wrong no matter how you look at it. They do diddly squat to cool a fully functional console, and more often than not end up making them run hotter.

Yeah sorry, for some idiotic reason I read the listing completely wrong. Thought it was internal.

any reason why you feel you need to upgrade the fan? 

Either way... Nothing wrong with a 360. If it games and you are enjoying it, that’s all that matters.

have fun gaming.

The reason Why I need to upgrade the fan is to make the console quieter. Update: I am planning to buy an Xbox One Soon. This expands my budget for fans. Hit me up!