Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to install Mac OS on a Windows laptop?

I have a Lenovo Z51-70 laptop
Specification:
CPU: Intel Core i5 5200u 2.7 Ghz
RAM: DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz
GPU1: Intel HD 5500
GPU2: Amd Radeon 375M 2GB
SSHD: 1TB

The Amd Radeon graphics card fits the MacBook, it is. The processor is also suitable for a former MacBook with similar processors and the graphics card from Intel should work well.

But what's the easiest way to make it work? One by one how to do it?

1. You need to find some Mac OS ISO image on the Internet, install it on a virtual machine, for example in virtualbox. Then, when we have it installed, we download the ISO image of Mac OS from the official store and make a bootable USB flash drive.

I know that you still need to change the settings in the BIOS, it is about hard disk settings. And something like UEFI must be downloaded as a botable flash drive is created.

Will it work like that?

16 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

1. You need to find some Mac OS ISO image on the Internet, install it on a virtual machine, for example in virtualbox.

You could at the very least buy (an older version) from Apple. It's only $20. Otherwise there are other (semi-)legal ways:

Remember to quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

3 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

You could at the very least buy (an older version) from Apple. It's only $20. Otherwise there are other (semi-)legal ways:

What parameters do these older versions have? I don't want to buy. For what? How can I do the same with my laptop?

5 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Jeżeli zrobię tak jak na tej instrukcji to zadziała?

#troubleshooting

1 minute ago, GamerGry123 said:

What parameters do these older versions have? I don't want to buy. For what? How can I do the same with my laptop?

I have no idea what you mean by "parameters" in this context. Read the link I gave you, it contains tutorials for lots of different macOS versions. Downloading macOS from "somewhere" would be piracy and I can't/won't support you with that.

Remember to quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply