Connection Timed-Out Errors with Discord and Genshin Impact

Hello,

I've just moved and don't have internet at my apartment yet. I've been getting by by using my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - 5G through Sprint)'s Mobile Hotspot (WPA2/WPA3 - Private network on a 5G bandwidth) to get my PC (Alienware Aurora R11) back on the internet... At first, everything was okay. For the first few days, I was able to play Final Fantasy XIV, Genshin Impact, and run Discord's Voice, Video, and streaming options with minimal issues. After a few days, however, I started to have some problems. I was no longer able to load into Genshin Impact to play with friends. Discord on my PC would only give me a "No Route" error whenever I attempted to connect to a Voice Channel. The common thread I discovered was what seems to be a "network reflexivity" error, caused by something timing out. When I found a similar post on another thread, I found the command prompt suggestion below, and low and behold, attempts 3-30 timed out. Now, I'm neither a software engineer nor a network engineer, but I think this means my ISP is blocking me? I'm posting this here hoping that someone much smarter than me will be able to help me solve this problem. I just want to get back to PC gaming and chatting with my friends.

unknown.png
unknown.png

• 8 months later...