The fight STarts HERE ! ________ ! ( Gaming Mouse with 2x Optical on Bottem )

ixXGUNNERXx

so I was in aim Train doing the " 180 warm up " ( Aim labs ) 

And instead of faceing one side 

I decieded to Just Face/Center my self looking In between  ( So when u start the game ur faceing the targets, u shot 2 of them , then u turn a full 180 to shot 2 more , then u go back a forth ) 

So intead of starting facing how the game spawned me i jsut did a quick 90° and Then Picked mouse up to recenter it . 

Then i started going to the right and shoting 2 target then Turning to the left , going back and forth ... right so im doign this for about 20-30 sec and i go to take a drink ,, i go to just ceter my crosshair ,, to find my mouse wasnt centerd in my mouse pad 

What i say ,, if i Centert he mouse ,, and Shot some targets , then Centert he crosshair ... the mouse should be in the same spot ... so 

now here is the fun part of the story 

I check my mouse setting in windows 10

make sure That its all defult and the "Enhance pointer precision " *will infacted do this exactly(ish)  same thing*

so im changing mice , no , i change pc, nope , try the laptop , still ? Wtf why it do this ,, i post a question on Toms forms say hay i try to google " my drifts " but all i get is -QnA about Standard Mouse Drift stuff ( *not whats happening to me* )

So im sitting here thinking after a post my question on toms ,, 

i then get back into tha aim trainer ,,,, i start just to think 

and think

dude ... do this 

1-Center ur mouse 

2- Turn ur Mouse 90° 

3-  Move mouse Down 

4 -  Turn Mouse 90° Back To original Angle ( normal /Face-ing up ) 

5 -Now move mouse Back to 1st Postion From step 1 ( move ur mouse up )

U will see that u did not go up and down , U went left/right . ( "cuz, the Mouse, is turned!"  duh u say ) 

With a 2x opTical Mouse , It wouldnt ( ish ) do that ..

( yes ur mouse Always knows what up and down  , But with two optics it could see u twisting it, you cant do that ( now is 2021) with 1 optical ) 

lol so we need to start this movement !!! 

It start here !!! 

WE need To bring back from 2001 , Logitechs ... 2x's .... Wireless ( what , Wait , its what , o oh , ok. alright then . ty , yep sry agian ... ok i tying ,, ok talk to u latter ) 7 foot Cord! from the The "Mouse MAN" Line WITH 2Times Optical Mouse !! YES 

( Logitech MouseMan Dual Optical Wired Mouse)      Sry all jokes aside These thigs are being sold for alot of money on ebay boys!!! 

Look if we have this 2x optical Style on the bottom when we turn the mouse ,,,,, IT WILL KNOW !!!! them little picture it takes ,, yes it now can take this data and aply it not to " When u pick ur mouse up " crap that the rival 600 gave us ,,, use it for what we need it for ,,, the word it "Precision"   PPL !!  gamer will tell u Artist will even tell u 

" we need to know - if i move my hand here, it will take me to this spot!  if its not that Spot , i'll miss"

Precision !

u might ask , well if u want two ,, let make this movment about More then just 2 !! LET GET 8 on the bottem on yeah now that " Precision! "

nope , In fact i dont think u see any improvement from 2 to 3 if any at all

So to close my case i will say , the one mosue that was made with 2 optics . are going for 300$ for unoppen box , and used ones is bad Shape ( that work ) for 70$

The only New mosue thay make with 2 obtics doesnt even work like the Logic 2001MouseMan , idk Maybe there some patant on this , Maybe im Jsut over thinkning this ( im not though ,, i know if there two Optics , when i now twitst the mouse , the mouse knows im twisting it , im not moving up ( The mouse up not my View of up and down , The mouse's point of view ,,, damm i know there is a joke somewhere here ... )

So back to poin t,, my closeing case so to speek 

Lots of ebay money from Something made in 2001 

the so called New "70$" from razer Rival line. doesnt Used 2 obtics ,, the 2nd optics is like only for hight ( how high it is off table ) from when u pick it up 

it like Still Move the mouse even when u have it lefted? idk sound stupid and dumm ,, if i pick the mouse up to reset my centering/"mousepad Reset" is what i called it

let me say i was moving to the rigth ,, and oo no . i ran out of desk , if the rival 2x sensor see me pick my mouse up and move it to the left and i put my mouse bback down only to move it to the rigth again to run out of desk ,.,,did i get Faterh , did u get to my target ( did i go past)  idk , i dont have one of theses mice and not goign to spend that 70$ to find out how this senser works ,, honestly ,, i dont care how it works,,,,, WE need what logitech gave us in 2001 with the Mouse MAn!! like for real 

They could keep this name and like rebrand the mascot ! have it be like Might mouse , huge muscles and have be arm have lazer on them and there like " want Precision! " Nothing more Precise  then What ever they call there " Rival 600 " and then have some punn joke on how ur coming after rivels Customers 

*!cuZ u know all the MLG Pro's Will By them right!*

Sorry im Dislexic And my right Eye Over comps

On 5/10/2021 at 5:31 PM, ixXGUNNERXx said:

so I was in aim Train doing the " 180 warm up " ( Aim labs ) 

And instead of faceing one side 

I decieded to Just Face/Center my self looking In between  ( So when u start the game ur faceing the targets, u shot 2 of them , then u turn a full 180 to shot 2 more , then u go back a forth ) 

So intead of starting facing how the game spawned me i jsut did a quick 90° and Then Picked mouse up to recenter it . 

Then i started going to the right and shoting 2 target then Turning to the left , going back and forth ... right so im doign this for about 20-30 sec and i go to take a drink ,, i go to just ceter my crosshair ,, to find my mouse wasnt centerd in my mouse pad 

What i say ,, if i Centert he mouse ,, and Shot some targets , then Centert he crosshair ... the mouse should be in the same spot ... so 

now here is the fun part of the story 

I check my mouse setting in windows 10

make sure That its all defult and the "Enhance pointer precision " *will infacted do this exactly(ish)  same thing*

so im changing mice , no , i change pc, nope , try the laptop , still ? Wtf why it do this ,, i post a question on Toms forms say hay i try to google " my drifts " but all i get is -QnA about Standard Mouse Drift stuff ( *not whats happening to me* )

So im sitting here thinking after a post my question on toms ,, 

i then get back into tha aim trainer ,,,, i start just to think 

and think

dude ... do this 

1-Center ur mouse 

2- Turn ur Mouse 90° 

3-  Move mouse Down 

4 -  Turn Mouse 90° Back To original Angle ( normal /Face-ing up ) 

5 -Now move mouse Back to 1st Postion From step 1 ( move ur mouse up )

U will see that u did not go up and down , U went left/right . ( "cuz, the Mouse, is turned!"  duh u say ) 

With a 2x opTical Mouse , It wouldnt ( ish ) do that ..

( yes ur mouse Always knows what up and down  , But with two optics it could see u twisting it, you cant do that ( now is 2021) with 1 optical ) 

lol so we need to start this movement !!! 

It start here !!! 

WE need To bring back from 2001 , Logitechs ... 2x's .... Wireless ( what , Wait , its what , o oh , ok. alright then . ty , yep sry agian ... ok i tying ,, ok talk to u latter ) 7 foot Cord! from the The "Mouse MAN" Line WITH 2Times Optical Mouse !! YES 

( Logitech MouseMan Dual Optical Wired Mouse)      Sry all jokes aside These thigs are being sold for alot of money on ebay boys!!! 

Look if we have this 2x optical Style on the bottom when we turn the mouse ,,,,, IT WILL KNOW !!!! them little picture it takes ,, yes it now can take this data and aply it not to " When u pick ur mouse up " crap that the rival 600 gave us ,,, use it for what we need it for ,,, the word it "Precision"   PPL !!  gamer will tell u Artist will even tell u 

" we need to know - if i move my hand here, it will take me to this spot!  if its not that Spot , i'll miss"

Precision !

u might ask , well if u want two ,, let make this movment about More then just 2 !! LET GET 8 on the bottem on yeah now that " Precision! "

nope , In fact i dont think u see any improvement from 2 to 3 if any at all

So to close my case i will say , the one mosue that was made with 2 optics . are going for 300$ for unoppen box , and used ones is bad Shape ( that work ) for 70$

The only New mosue thay make with 2 obtics doesnt even work like the Logic 2001MouseMan , idk Maybe there some patant on this , Maybe im Jsut over thinkning this ( im not though ,, i know if there two Optics , when i now twitst the mouse , the mouse knows im twisting it , im not moving up ( The mouse up not my View of up and down , The mouse's point of view ,,, damm i know there is a joke somewhere here ... )

So back to poin t,, my closeing case so to speek 

Lots of ebay money from Something made in 2001 

the so called New "70$" from razer Rival line. doesnt Used 2 obtics ,, the 2nd optics is like only for hight ( how high it is off table ) from when u pick it up 

it like Still Move the mouse even when u have it lefted? idk sound stupid and dumm ,, if i pick the mouse up to reset my centering/"mousepad Reset" is what i called it

let me say i was moving to the rigth ,, and oo no . i ran out of desk , if the rival 2x sensor see me pick my mouse up and move it to the left and i put my mouse bback down only to move it to the rigth again to run out of desk ,.,,did i get Faterh , did u get to my target ( did i go past)  idk , i dont have one of theses mice and not goign to spend that 70$ to find out how this senser works ,, honestly ,, i dont care how it works,,,,, WE need what logitech gave us in 2001 with the Mouse MAn!! like for real 

They could keep this name and like rebrand the mascot ! have it be like Might mouse , huge muscles and have be arm have lazer on them and there like " want Precision! " Nothing more Precise  then What ever they call there " Rival 600 " and then have some punn joke on how ur coming after rivels Customers 

*!cuZ u know all the MLG Pro's Will By them right!*

Sorry im Dislexic And my right Eye Over comps

Can't you just buy a mouse from around 2001?

Or, can you return the wireless one if it's faulty?