Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this is an amazing story to tell so i got this pc and i just realized that my  case has Shitty Airflow like i have to open the tempered glass panel so that i can have a maximum performance when i gaming and then i decided to buy an Aio Cooler it wasnt something branded like corsait or thermaltake something like that and i was feeling statisfied when i put it on because i dont need to open the tempered glass again but then i found this video where someone make a tutorial how to mod an aio cooler and i thought to myself "hehe lets make it" and i make it,oh boy oh boy was i wrong than thinking it was easy but it was a journey its a project for mad man.i found a cheap PVC tubing 1cm wide and a cheap radiator two fans big and a ziptie and it tooke me 8 liter of distiled water to submerge it while i was assembling it underwater i thought i short out the pump by splashing i little bit of water but it was not its still works fine.the temp on idle it was arround 33ish to 35 lowest point was 17 and when i play some medium to heavy game like Apex Legend or Assetto corsa Competizione it f works like magic i mean like it works but better i used to play competizione on lowest settings with 26-30fps stuttering now its so smooth with highest settings and my spec wast even like way past the recommended spec.dont judge the tubing i didnt realized how it turned out like that crossing like that i was assmebling it while it was submerge and it was cold.image0.jpg?width=418&height=557 image1.jpg?width=418&height=557image3.jpgimage0.jpg?width=418&height=557image0.jpg  

image.png

image.png

Yup, those are fun to make ghetto loops. Built a couple but with regular black tubing and coolant with biocide so the blocks aren't clogged by algae goo. No RGB for me though.

Finitude is what the two clock hands indicate as they point towards my cruel destiny. 

On 5/12/2021 at 10:34 AM, Caroline said:

Yup, those are fun to make ghetto loops. Built a couple but with regular black tubing and coolant with biocide so the blocks aren't clogged by algae goo. No RGB for me though.

i will this is still the begining 

On 5/12/2021 at 9:10 AM, Blue4130 said:

17c damn your house must be an icebox. 

im actually just in a regular room with room temp only somewhere 24C

6 minutes ago, Devara.A.Z(Dv) said:

im actually just in a regular room with room temp only somewhere 24C

Then your temp readings are incorrect. It's impossible to go below ambient temperature without something to actively chill (phase change/air conditioning etc)