Recommendations and advice for a new decent price PC.

shayxn

Budget (including currency): Max $1200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School, Fortnite, Valorant, GTA 5, Rainbow Six Seige.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have a Intel Core i5-6400 CPU, 8 gbs of ram, NVIDIA GeForce gt 730

Here is the link to the pc I already started to brainstorm on: 

9 hours ago, shayxn said:

Budget (including currency): Max $1200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School, Fortnite, Valorant, GTA 5, Rainbow Six Seige.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have a Intel Core i5-6400 CPU, 8 gbs of ram, NVIDIA GeForce gt 730

Here is the link to the pc I already started to brainstorm on: 

1.GTX 1050 ți is overpriced keep the GT 730 until you find a better GPU like the Rx 570.

2. 3600 is also overpriced,you can get a better CPU for cheaper.

3.power supply is overkill.

I got a better CPU for cheaper.The motherboard is pricier but it's worth it.I couldn't find the motherboard on the Canadian pcpp but you surely can find something similar.

I kept the overkill power supply,because I couldn't find anythingw worth downgrading to.

Keep the 730 until you find a better GPU on the used market or until the RTX 3000 cards get cheaper.

On 5/10/2021 at 4:53 AM, Cheburek said:

1.GTX 1050 ți is overpriced keep the GT 730 until you find a better GPU like the Rx 570.

2. 3600 is also overpriced,you can get a better CPU for cheaper.

3.power supply is overkill.

I got a better CPU for cheaper.The motherboard is pricier but it's worth it.I couldn't find the motherboard on the Canadian pcpp but you surely can find something similar.

I kept the overkill power supply,because I couldn't find anythingw worth downgrading to.

Keep the 730 until you find a better GPU on the used market or until the RTX 3000 cards get cheaper.

Thanks so much bro