Cooler master ml240l v2 va id-cooling zoomflow 240x

Hashim.Alhashimi

Hello guya now i have to make decision between these two aio 

the id-cooling zoomflow 240X quit expensive 

would that be a huge difference in performance ? 
how about loudness?

is id-cooling a good brand to guarantee it ?
if there is not a huge difference i wont spend more on id cooling but if yes there is i would love to take something that worth it 

please help .  

7 minutes ago, Hashim.Alhashimi said:

is id-cooling a good brand to guarantee it ?

Its quite good, but imho i would go for Cooler Master for their more pleasant aftersales support when its also cheaper.

8 minutes ago, Hashim.Alhashimi said:

would that be a huge difference in performance ? 
how about loudness?

All AIOs follow the same design, so there's no change in performance beyond margins of errors. But loudness depends on the fans and imo both are kinda ass in sound department.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Its quite good, but imho i would go for Cooler Master for their more pleasant aftersales support when its also cheaper.

All AIOs follow the same design, so there's no change in performance beyond margins of errors. But loudness depends on the fans and imo both are kinda ass in sound department.

As i already order the cooler master so no need to cancel it and order the zoomflow so both have the same loudeness ? ? I mean its a one time buy im using 5600x r5 . 

1 minute ago, Hashim.Alhashimi said:

As i already order the cooler master so no need to cancel it and order the zoomflow so both have the same loudeness ? ? I mean its a one time buy im using 5600x r5 . 

If you already ordered the Cooler Master, why do you have the urge to cancel it and switch it around? Youre wasting your time (and the distributor but i dont feel bad for that) for something thats already going to give you a lot of cooling capacity for a 5600X. Dont bother.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

If you already ordered the Cooler Master, why do you have the urge to cancel it and switch it around? Youre wasting your time (and the distributor but i dont feel bad for that) for something thats already going to give you a lot of cooling capacity for a 5600X. Dont bother.

Alright happy to hear that i just wanted to make sure as everyone says that ml240 l v2 is bad and you should go with the id-cooling i just think again did i make wrong choice .

9 minutes ago, Hashim.Alhashimi said:

I've had mostly good experiences with Cooler Master...had 2 of their cases, 1 AiO, and a bunch of other stuff like mice and keyboards and they're a good company...while reviews like this do show better performance with the other AiO it's likely 100% the fans being quieter as stated above. If you want you can swap for louder and stronger fans for better performance any time and the Cooler Master will likely be built better and have better warranty support. Normally fans are on a linear path between loud and effective or quiet and inefficient but sometimes you can cheat the system (I did this by getting maglev fans for my 280mm AiO and they're strong and quiet but the louder fans are still a bit better). Bottom line is that it's tubes connected to a radiator and as long as you give it plenty of air they all do the same thing depending on the radiator size. 

Edit: Also, like they said, you're using an AiO for a 5600x it will be plenty of cooling...you'll hit voltage limits or something long before you thermal throttle.

PCPartPicker URL: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8GYLQD

System Specifications:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify
RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB PC4000 16-16-16-36
GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 K|ngp|n Hybrid W/ 120mm Noctua iPPC 2000 RPM Industrial Fans  (Undervolted, No OC Yet)
Case: Corsair 4000D W/ a 120mm Noctua iPPC 2000 RPM Industrial Fan in the Only Spot Without a Radiator
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB (Boot) + Samsung 970 Evo 1TB x 2 (RAID-0) + 8TB RAID-1 NAS Drive x 2 (RAID-1) + PERC H730 W/ Toshiba PX04SMB160 1.6TB Enterprise SSD x 2 (RAID-0)
PSU: EVGA - 1000 T2 Modular PSU
Display(s): Acer - Predator Z1 31.5" 2560x1440 165 Hz Monitor +TCL 55S405 55" 4K HDR Display (Gaming Mode) + Samsung 27" Display (1080p60 Trash lol)
Cooling: Liquid Freezer II 280mm W/ 140mm Noctua iPPC 3000 RPM PWM Industrial Fans
Keyboard: Corsair K68 RGB (Cherry MX Red)
Mouse: Cooler Master MM720
Sound: Logitech G Series G935

6 minutes ago, DanielNS84 said:

I've had mostly good experiences with Cooler Master...had 2 of their cases, 1 AiO, and a bunch of other stuff like mice and keyboards and they're a good company...while reviews like this do show better performance with the other AiO it's likely 100% the fans being quieter as stated above. If you want you can swap for louder and stronger fans for better performance any time and the Cooler Master will likely be built better and have better warranty support. Normally fans are on a linear path between loud and effective or quiet and inefficient but sometimes you can cheat the system (I did this by getting maglev fans for my 280mm AiO and they're strong and quiet but the louder fans are still a bit better). Bottom line is that it's tubes connected to a radiator and as long as you give it plenty of air they all do the same thing depending on the radiator size. 

Edit: Also, like they said, you're using an AiO for a 5600x it will be plenty of cooling...you'll hit voltage limits or something long before you thermal throttle.

Good enough information , as the zoomflow 240x runs upto 1500rpm and cool master up to 1800 so i would expect louder to do better performance . 

2 minutes ago, Hashim.Alhashimi said:

Good enough information , as the zoomflow 240x runs upto 1500rpm and cool master up to 1800 so i would expect louder to do better performance . 

Bear in mind that there are different types of fans and different fan curves...they generally don't put these things at 100% for testing but leave them in their stock state. If the CM AiO is set to run at lower speeds (but is capable of more) then you'll see hotter temps until the very high end. Also, some fans are better at generating static pressure (which is what you need to cool a radiator) so if the fans on the other AiO are higher static pressure fans and can maintain a seal on the radiator (which lowers the RPM's) better then you'll see lower temps. You can get fans specifically for radiators that work great and you can get magnificent case fans that don't work at all for radiators. It's super confusing lol.

PCPartPicker URL: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8GYLQD

System Specifications:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify
RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB PC4000 16-16-16-36
GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 K|ngp|n Hybrid W/ 120mm Noctua iPPC 2000 RPM Industrial Fans  (Undervolted, No OC Yet)
Case: Corsair 4000D W/ a 120mm Noctua iPPC 2000 RPM Industrial Fan in the Only Spot Without a Radiator
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB (Boot) + Samsung 970 Evo 1TB x 2 (RAID-0) + 8TB RAID-1 NAS Drive x 2 (RAID-1) + PERC H730 W/ Toshiba PX04SMB160 1.6TB Enterprise SSD x 2 (RAID-0)
PSU: EVGA - 1000 T2 Modular PSU
Display(s): Acer - Predator Z1 31.5" 2560x1440 165 Hz Monitor +TCL 55S405 55" 4K HDR Display (Gaming Mode) + Samsung 27" Display (1080p60 Trash lol)
Cooling: Liquid Freezer II 280mm W/ 140mm Noctua iPPC 3000 RPM PWM Industrial Fans
Keyboard: Corsair K68 RGB (Cherry MX Red)
Mouse: Cooler Master MM720
Sound: Logitech G Series G935

7 minutes ago, DanielNS84 said:

Bear in mind that there are different types of fans and different fan curves...they generally don't put these things at 100% for testing but leave them in their stock state. If the CM AiO is set to run at lower speeds (but is capable of more) then you'll see hotter temps until the very high end. Also, some fans are better at generating static pressure (which is what you need to cool a radiator) so if the fans on the other AiO are higher static pressure fans and can maintain a seal on the radiator (which lowers the RPM's) better then you'll see lower temps. You can get fans specifically for radiators that work great and you can get magnificent case fans that don't work at all for radiators. It's super confusing lol.

Its super confusing as i see 😄 so im just going to stuck with CM and keep that extra money for an individual spend 😂