Can 2nd bios be switched while running 1st bios?

LOST TALE

So in case I screw up on of the bios on the dual bios card, is it possible to recover the failsafe by fixing 1 bios or it's a 1 shot fuse?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

The 2 bioses are seperate.

You can switch to the other bios if you mess one up, then you can boot,  flip the switch to the bad bios, and use your fLash tool to flash a good bios to the corrupted bios.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

You can boot into one BIOS, then once it's loaded you can switch to the other and flash the other one.

It's important to note that the BIOS is loaded from and then not touched once it's read from. So if you boot into one BIOS, then switch, you're still running on the first BIOS which was loaded into memory but if you flash the BIOS from there, it will write to whichever is selected by the switch. 

2 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

You can boot into one BIOS, then once it's loaded you can switch to the other and flash the other one.

It's important to note that the BIOS is loaded from and then not touched once it's read from. So if you boot into one BIOS, then switch, you're still running on the first BIOS which was loaded into memory but if you flash the BIOS from there, it will write to whichever is selected by the switch. 

I can switch bios while it's running?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

5 minutes ago, LOST TALE said:

I can switch bios while it's running?

Yep. The switch determines which BIOS is loaded. Once it's loaded into memory, the system no longer needs to read from the BIOS chip so you can switch it to a different BIOS and flash it. It's designed this way so even if you brick one BIOS, you can load up the other one, then once it's running in memory, you can switch the switch to the other BIOS and flash it from within the working BIOS that's running in memory.