New Hardware with old 1050ti - Bottleneck?

Budget (including currency): 1000 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Lightroom, Photoshop, Warzone, GTA, Cyberpunk 2077

Other details

So, I decided to get a new pc last year, but because there were no payable new GPUs available, I stopped the project.
I was now thinking about getting new hardware and using my old 1050ti (4GB VRAM) in the new system, until a better GPU gets available. I am thinking about a AMD Ryzen5 3600 with 32 GB of RAM specifically. Now the question is, how big will the bottleneck of the 1050ti be? Will it be noticeable at all? Would I get a better/faster experience than from my current Intel i3570k?
I’m not sure if it is worth the money to start buying the hardware now and sitting on a old gpu, or if I should wait to get the better gpu in the first place?

(the pc is used for some gaming (Cyberpunk, Warzone, GTA), photo-editing and office use)

Depending on the game you can see either no real improvement or quite a decent one, there are some games where even my 3770 holds back my 1050Ti. I can imagine GTA V would see a decent boost especially if you don't have a bangin' overclock on the 3570K.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

45 minutes ago, flibberdipper said:

Depending on the game you can see either no real improvement or quite a decent one, there are some games where even my 3770 holds back my 1050Ti. I can imagine GTA V would see a decent boost especially if you don't have a bangin' overclock on the 3570K.

It’s currently not overclocked, but that’s an option, when I’m not going to buy newer hardware.
The 3570k would also be a great backup system, since it doesn’t need a gpu. I remember even gaming without a gpu, years ago..

37 minutes ago, another_user said:

It’s currently not overclocked, but that’s an option, when I’m not going to buy newer hardware.
The 3570k would also be a great backup system, since it doesn’t need a gpu. I remember even gaming without a gpu, years ago..

As a past 3570K owner it's a ok CPU esp considering current issues with the market, and as you mentioned it would be a great backup computer, however it is getting old.

Personally I would try to get my hands on a 5000 series before upgrading, the 3000 series are great don't get me wrong, but the 5000 are newer and better tho a little more expensive.

Here's a reddit topic with a similar question, since I went from a 6600K to my Ryzen I don't have the ability to directly compare.

For you GPU question, right now with how the market is having the 1050 Ti is better than nothing, you'll be able to play games at higher graphics with newer cards and only maybe cyberpunk will cause issues with that card, over all if you are ok with low-med settings the 1050 Ti you have will work till the market settles. Unless you are willing to buy a used older gen card, but since you already have a card I suggest you just wait it out.

A cpu better than the Ryzen 5 3600 would be a later upgrade option, since the AM4 socket allows newer cpu. I’m looking for a x570 mainboard which should work with upcoming amd cpus, I guess.