HELP with optimizing Acer Nitro 5 Spin (NH.Q2YSI.003)

Hi I have an Acer nitro 5 spin with an i7 8550u cpu and and a gtx 1050 mobile gpu. The laptop is around 2 years old and started running at load temps of 95. So i cleaned it up and bought some thermal grizzly kryonaut and changed the thermal paste. This gave me idle temps of 50 and load temps maxing out at 70. The issue currently is that this model has a stupid heatsink config where the heat pipes for the gpu and cpu run together and one of the two fans do not start working until the gpu is in process. I have no control over this cause the bios is old and locked. Tried NBFC and couldn't find a working config for my model. I used throttle stop to disable my power limits because by default the on load the cpu maxes at 2.5 ghz which is too less for me. Currently whils gaming I have got it to work at 3.3 ghz constant at max temp reaching 81. This although better than before, makes me want to bring my temps down to 70. I've already undervolted cpu and cpu cashe to -125ma through throttle stop and made all my cores a constant of 3.8. Long power limit 22 and short power limit currently 26 with a turbo time of 1 second. Also enabled speed shift and kept value to 0 and disabled BD_PROCHOT. Now I feel to bring temps down further ill need to undervolt my gpu. Looking at videos online and using afterburner is not working though. As soon as install it I get bluescreens and pink screens on occasions. After uninstalling it the laptop works fine. Aida 64 on cpu and fpu load is stable but when gpu stress it on task manger my gpu is very  inconsistent with the graphs going ups and down at a very fast pace. The dedicated gpu however remains at a stable 100% load. If anyone has any idea what i should do or what i did wrong pls let me know. Curently its working fine with no crashes. Also on idel my CO% is very weird with them being around 15% 11% 5% 12% respectively.

Update:

I made a custom fan config and now its performing very well. Max load temps currently 89. 3.3 ghz constant on load. Only issue being sucks battery like mad. So when I need it on battery i just stop throttle stop and notebook fan controller.

Acer Nitro NP515-51.xml